Tammy and the Teenage T-Rex Reviews

• May 03, 2020

This movie knows what it's about. Denise Richards is a total fox. A dude totally gets ripped up by a lion. A bully gets his comeuppance. A sexy striptease. A Mad scientist does hilarious brain surgery. Heads get ripped off. If you are looking for a movie that's funny, gory, sexy and roaring with a vengeful dinosaur, look no further. Run don't walk to to your computer and see Tammy and the T-Rex. What's that you say? You're sitting at your computer? Then what are you waiting for!

• Mar 10, 2020

Was not that bad of a movie and there is some funny parts in the movie to. Just don't compare it to newer movies and it looks good. There are a lot of poor quality of the props used. The movie they say mechanical dinosaur. Not a real dinosaur so don't think it looks fake when in the movie they say mechanical dino, you know it shouldn't look real. The ending of the movie was weird but kind of funny. If you like old cheap movies this one is one worth watching. Don't go by the critics who don't know how to rate properly if your going to be a big critic. Two of them gave a bad score but they didn't even bother to review. Like they looked at the picture of the movie and gave a rating. I think they should be a way to get them removed from this website since i think we need people to explain why they hated and rate it fairly and not by just looking at a cover. Pick better critics.

• Feb 26, 2020

This film really takes the cake for me. Cheesy, self-aware, excellent use of a t-rex animatronic they had lying around. I just mean really, what more could you want? Definitely has become my 2nd favorite film.

• Jan 20, 2020

omg; literally LOL. if you're looking for a campy "bad" movie, this is a pretty good one.

• Dec 26, 2019

It's bonkers. You can't take any of it seriously, but as a background goofball movie, it can be pretty fun. There's nothing quite like Paul Walker getting his brain put into an animatronic dinosaur, then convincing hours lady to go body shopping with him at the morgue. It's ridiculous. Oh yeah, and there's a testicular stand-off...

• Mar 31, 2018

It came out in 1994, hot on the trails of Jurassic Park. There were some sly Jurassic Park references, which just made everything that much weirder. Was it a romantic comedy? Were they trying to cash-in on Jurassic Park? I'm not sure what movie they were trying to make, and I don't think they were sure either. But they DID make it. And I watched it, so...

• Feb 12, 2017

Tammy and the T-Rex 5 out of 5 Stars A tour de force of emotions. A story of love, loss, and acceptance. The late Paul Walker delivers the performance of his now extinct career as Tammy's boyfriend. Denise Richard's excelle's as his pretty cheerleader girlfriend and the chemistry works well. Two twenty somethings playing valley kid high schoolers comes so naturally to the pair. Anyways, Tammy's boyfriend gets in trouble at school and insults some mean bullies, later on he is kidnapped by them and left for dead in a big cat preserve. Before escaping he gets mauled to death by a lion. This is a pivotal moment in the film where our protagonist ceases to be what he was and is thrust on his journey to becoming so much more. It reminds me of the scene from the first Robocop where Alex Murphy is gunned down in a hail of bullets before he is transformed into the robo-ass-kicking cop later on. An evil mad scientist gets a hold of his brain and boom he becomes a T-Rex. Confused and scared he proceeds to eat those who left him for dead. Eventually he meets up with Tammy who realises that her hunky boyfriend is no more and that he has become the dinosaur she knows now. This is heartbreaking because I feel like we all identify with becoming a dinosaur, its a litteral analogy for our own internal struggles. We love someone but it always gets screwed up because we are actually a flesh eating dinosaur inside. Tammy struggles with the idea and eventually comes to terms with her dinosaur boyfriend, the two embark on an epic journey together for revenge and love. ***SPOILERS**** After all is said and done Tammy's boyfriends brain is removed once again and put in a glass jar with a video camera until he can get a new body. She tells him she loves him and strips into sexy lingere for his brain camera and then just like that the credits roll masterfully. I did some research into this and apparently its not possible to be a living brain in a jar, or dinosaur for that matter, but thats the point is isn't it? Love makes things possible no matter the circumstances, whether your a valley girl or a dinosaur or just a jar brain as long as you stand with the one you love everything will always be okay.

• Mar 20, 2016

One of Paul Walkers best performance today.

One of Paul Walkers best performance today.

• Aug 29, 2015

Paul Walker is a dinosaur.................and that is all I'm going say right now.

• Nov 16, 2013

One of the strangest horrible films I have ever seen. It changes tone and purpose, while dropping plot and meaning every step of the way. Its a wild one of a kind disaster.