Tangled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tangled Reviews

½ June 18, 2016
Amazing 3D Animation, combined with delightful characters and a smart and complete re-invention of the classic tale, Rapunzel is a true revival for the classic fairytale Disney spirit, making it a worthy 50th animated feature in the studio.
June 12, 2016
"I know not who you nor how I came to find you, but may just say" WOW! Tangled is my number Disney animated feature for a reason. Although it is the second funniest behind Aladdin, I still enjo Flynn Rider's hilarious one liners, pick lines and sarcasm. As for Rapunzel she is my joint favourite Disney Princess alongside Belle, she is multi-talented, intelligent, hard working, a good speaker, always looking for fun and adventure, some of you may not have noticed but she is ambudextrous, she can paint, brush her hair, sweep, play guitar,with her right hand, dust, swing a frying pan, play puzzles, throw darts with her left hand. Pascal is one of the coolest sidekicks there is and Maximum is totally awesome. The Gothal really knows how to look fabulous at the same time be scary and a great villain. Frozen can go sleep, Tangled is way better.
½ June 7, 2016
Possibly the best princess movie... runs on charm, energy and a good character balance
½ May 30, 2016
Excellent disney film. Fun, visually great, great voice over, and very good storyline.
½ May 29, 2016
I'm honestly surprised that I liked the film as much as I did.
May 26, 2016
possibly one of my fave disney films!
May 16, 2016
have this back on Netflix us streaming please its a funny movie, :)
May 8, 2016
Tangled is visually stunning, and humorous without forcing it's jokes. It brought back what was missing from animated princess movies, for a very long time, which was that everyone can like Tangled not only girls. It is also one of the only animated movies where the songs didn't get irritating quickly.
May 6, 2016
Tangled makes the Rapunzel tale interesting and gives it a genuine smart story with amazing animation and great characters.
May 5, 2016
LOVE THIS FILM! One of the best Disney animations I think and slightly underrated perhaps as I see it as being as enjoyable if not more so than Frozen. Beautifully animated, brilliant songs and classic moments of Disney comedy.
April 21, 2016
Beautiful music and endearing characters! I have no idea why Frozen gets more cred ?!
April 17, 2016
4/17/2016: A pretty good flick. Fun and entertaining to watch.
½ April 4, 2016
Beautiful animation, solid story, and great characters, Tangled is a great addition to the Disney pantheon.
½ April 2, 2016
Its funny to me that this film got a higher score than Frozen, but it was a very enjoyable film. Rapunzel easily drags you into hoping that she fulfills her dreams. There feels to be a plot hole towards the end, but overall amazing. The animation for the latern ceremony is the best
March 24, 2016
My favorite Disney movie excluding Pixar. This was the type of movie that had me thinking about the repercussions of the final scene for days after my first watch. That's right. A 22 year old man on a high protein diet, somewhat emotionally upset from a Disney princess movie. Three thumbs up.
March 23, 2016
Very cute Disney movie! The chameleon and the horse are the best!
½ March 14, 2016
With this coming out only a year after The Princess and the Frog, it's safe to say Disney is finally getting it's mojo back. Don't expect anything groundbreaking (we have Pixar for that), just enjoy the good ol' classic Disney formula in some gorgeous CGI graphics.
½ March 1, 2016
The kingdom's most notorious; yet charming, bandit Flynn Rider (Zachary Levi) gets more than he bargained when, on-the-run again after stealing the crown jewels, he scales a mysterious tower looking for a hideout only to be taken hostage.

His beautiful; yet quirky captor Princess Rapunzel is a feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Looking to venture out into the world and finally be part of the festival of lights she has longed for, she strikes a deal with the handsome thief.

She will return his satchel of contraband if he will help her to embrace the outside world. The unlikely duo set off on an action packed escapade discovering there is more than just what they can give back to each other.

Bringing to life to yet another classic tale but with a distinctively modern twist, Walt Disney Pictures presents Tangled; an adventure full of heart, humour and lots of hair.

Complete with a talking super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs, Tangled is sure to keep your little ones entertained this holiday season.

Published: The Queanbeyan Age
Date of Publication: 19/12/2010
February 24, 2016
Genius and probably the most stunning 3-D cartoon ever made where Disney actually makes 3-D look as masterful as their 2-D animated movies. So awesome every time I watch it.
½ February 7, 2016
I loved it. It was fun, funny, sometimes clever, and fantastic. And didn't have too many stupid annoying pop culture references, annoying songs, or groan-humour. The voice talents were fabulous as well. A great spin-off of the Rapunzel tale. For a wide audience too.