Tangled Ever After - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Time: 10.00 pm
With: Maa, Azeem
On: HDTV
September 15, 2015
My favorite Disney movie in the last 5 years. The soundtrack it to die for!
August 22, 2015
hilarious animation!
August 9, 2015
Funny, but a little bit of a quirky story.
August 3, 2015
Love that although it's rapunzels wedding the whole thing is based on the awesome sidekicks
June 17, 2015
Awesome short after the movie.
½ May 20, 2015
Watched it long ago. Forgot to rate.
March 14, 2015
A short about my favorite Disney couple getting married? That alone is enough to give this short a 5/5.
February 14, 2015
A funny follow-up to Tangled following Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding. These short follow ups are always worth the watch where Maximus the Stallion and Pascal the Chameleon lose the wedding rings and attempt to get them back, only to cause chaos, with surprising results.
September 12, 2014
An all too brief follow-up to the hit modern Disney classic! This is great fun!
June 1, 2014
A good solid epilogue to the lovely Tangled. Finally happily every after. Disney must do this more.
April 29, 2014
it was short but make me laugh so much XD
April 17, 2014
I've seen this magnificently created short before, and I can safely say it's worth the watch. Everything ranges from hilarity to that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when watching a proper Disney film, even if it's only a short!
April 14, 2014
Divertido. Pascal es lo maximo.
February 4, 2014
The short about the movie, Tangled, about the 2 ring barers, Rapunzel's chameleon, Pascal, and Eugene/Flynn's horse, Maximus, losing the rings and start a hilarious journey to find them!
February 1, 2014
I really want to see it...seems like its gonna be super fun!!!
November 16, 2013
Absolutely adorable.
October 23, 2013
It was a very funny and great Disney animated short. It had amazing animation, great voice cast, very well done visuals, lots of laughs, adventure, great music and a great storyline. It's one of my favorite Disney shorts in my life. I remembered when I saw this short before "Beauty and the Beast" 3D. I highly recommend this movie to both kids and adults.
August 8, 2013
Wow! That was exciting!
July 29, 2013
When a 6+ minutes sequel can make you giggle...