Tango Tangles Reviews

• Jul 10, 2012

The theatrical poster for this features Charlie Chaplin as The Little Tramp, but he is in fact just playing a tipsy (and well-dressed) dancer, and there is none of his screen magic here. I didn't laugh once and this is just an example of how not that much went into many of Keystone's quickly-made comedies.

• Feb 09, 2012

A mildly enjoyable slapstick comedy that is miles away from his masterpieces but is a pretty amusing experience nonetheless.

• Aug 21, 2010

Another Charlie short from 1914. This time he is getting into a fight over a girl.

• Mar 03, 2008

I ABSOLUTELY POSITVLY LOVES THISONE

I ABSOLUTELY POSITVLY LOVES THISONE

• Jan 01, 2008

It's weird seeing Chaplin without his little moustache. Just a short film about guys fighting over a girl.