Tart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tart Reviews

December 23, 2008
this movie was boring; i found myself drifting off a few times. the plot, although realistic, seemed very choppy... and that is what made this movie fall flat. the sequence of events didn't make any sense to me. half a star for the acting.
divinetrash
½ December 3, 2008
This is the kind of film that's so lazy, we're supposed to believe Bijou Philips's character is the ultimate rebel just because it's played by Bijou Phillips (and, literally, because she uses some stairs in her school), random friendships are made and broken the quickest ways possible and every character is completely useless to the story (whenever there's an attempt at one).
November 26, 2008
A serious [Gossip Girl]? The title, poster/ cover were all aiming to seduce you watching this plain & flat flick.
½ November 9, 2008
Review will be written when/if re-watched (Probability: Zero).

First viewing: 21.06.2002
½ October 1, 2008
Something to past the time, nothing else much.
August 29, 2008
I liked this one. Dominique Swain and Mischa Barton are young teens who get caught up in the drug/thug life.
August 26, 2008
Horrible but with a bunch of interesting actors.
July 13, 2008
This movie was actually better than I thought it would be. The ending was very sad and shocking.
½ June 15, 2008
i abs. love this movie
June 9, 2008
Teenager trying to fit in. Great performances by Swain, Phillips, Barton and the late Brad Renfro.
June 1, 2008
El William se volvio loco loco!!! Como los amigos te pueden influenciar para hacer muchas cosas!!
May 24, 2008
I remember this movie being better. I must have seen it before I saw Igby Goes Down, and the eighteen other "poor little rich kid from Manhattan" movies I saw. Hell, "Gossip Girl" is better.
April 3, 2008
Melancholy, but good. Believable.
½ March 29, 2008
tart indeed. was expecting explicit sex scenes n drug overdose plus alot of blood and heavy screaming, but decided to diy instead at the end.
March 19, 2008
I'm thinking just about one thing - maybe that's why girls have small dogs (like P.Hilton) :)
March 8, 2008
in collection.....not seen it
February 14, 2008
I don't really know why but i was quite obsessed with that movie when i first watched it back in 2002.

maybe it's because i've always had a thing for private schools. maybe it's because i liked the idea of skipping classes and hanging out with william sellers in central park .maybe it's because i've always wanted to live in manhattan. maybe (most probably) it's because of brad.

i just don't know.
February 6, 2008
not good at all, but I have this thing for dominique swain (even though she cant act) and I was satisfied at least on that account
½ February 1, 2008
A very odd film, but interesting to watch for the most part.