Tarzan and the Leopard Woman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tarzan and the Leopard Woman Reviews

December 7, 2013
All you want from a Tarzan film. Good v Bad and rampaging animals and Cheetah up to his usual cheeky antics
½ May 23, 2013
A sinister Leopard cult, led by a preistess, is attacking caravans and causing panic in the jungle. Tarzan, Boy and Cheetah soon put pay to them; they are supported by Denis Hoey as the British Consul in a typical comedy role that many would remember from his many performances as Lestrade in the Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes series. The Leopard men's attacks are well shot and actually quite scary.
September 19, 2012
This Tarzan movie seemed very much like a earlier Tarzan movie in the Tarzan collection. Still its my buddy Tarzan so 5 stars 7-19-12
August 10, 2012
Tarzan takes on a leopard worshiping cult in a film that seems clearly aimed at children. It;s not a very good Tarzan film, but the campiness of the leopard cult makes it kind of fun.
½ June 24, 2011
Tarzan wipes out Acquanetta and her evil tribe of leopard men!
December 20, 2009
Decent enough movie. Great to see Cheetah coming to the rescue.
January 1, 2009
Tarzan versus leopard cultists.
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
November 30, 2008
For film #10, Tarzan, Jane and Boy do battle with a cult of men dancing around in leopard outfits. I had flashbacks of Prince's 'Batdance' video. I thought these movies would decrease in entertainment value at an exponential rate, but aside from just a few mis-steps, they all maintain a certain acceptable level of matinee quality fun. I like the leopard cult, and I like the Kimba character -- kind of an evil version of Boy, but not unsympathetic.
August 13, 2008
another good "T" movie
June 8, 2008
Classic Tarzan - Weissmuller was the best and most remembered by me. Loved these as a kid and they still work well today. Cheetah is awesome as always!
May 30, 2008
Decent enough movie. Great to see Cheetah coming to the rescue.