Taxi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Taxi Reviews

August 25, 2016
Good fun!!!! Funny! Funny! Funny! I could believe the rating from the critics! But then again most critics hate movies like this, you know, the kind that make you laugh. It's a slapstick comedy, not a drama! For a comedy, it's a great movie! You won't be disappointed!
July 20, 2016
Yes I know it's so bad but it's so good in the campy-comedy way.
June 12, 2016
It's so bad it's actually funny to make fun of.
April 18, 2016
Action movie with some humor.
½ April 10, 2016
4/10/2016: An entertaining although not super funny film.
½ March 19, 2016
One of the worst comedies of the 21st century
March 9, 2016
Boring in the beginning but then it gets better
March 8, 2016
I thought the movie was pretty good. I definitely think there is a gender bias in the ratings for this film. Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon have good chemistry and they both are entertaining to watch and the car chases were fun and the slapstick comedy as well as the plot on how they caught the robbers. Maybe some male reviewers did not like the fact that the movie was more centered around women than men. I have found that on this site that movies that focus more on women than men are not rated as highly. At any rate, this movie was entering and enjoyable to watch. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a problem with women being protagonists in a movie instead of arm candy or mother nurturers (madonna/whore roles)
½ February 21, 2016
Lol at Jimmy Fallon trying here
½ January 23, 2016
Again, I probably don't have much say here....but you guys are looking too far into it. It's just a simple comedy. It's meant to be kind of corny. It's a guilty pleasure for me.
December 13, 2015
Despite starring Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon, "Taxi" contains little laughs and falls flat of being a worthy remake.
September 21, 2015
This is one Taxi you won't want to get in!
½ September 21, 2015
One of the worst movies ever. It's an insult to the original franchise.
August 6, 2015
God help me but I liked this movie and though there was a lot of chemistry between the two leads....a guilty pleasure for sure.
July 26, 2015
Really funny. Fallon and Queen Latifah at their bestm
June 27, 2015
if you have not seen this you are missing out. these two are soooo funny together. the story line is pretty good and Queen and Jimmy are awesome in this!!!!
½ June 4, 2015
Below average comedy + moderate action = 2.5 stars.
May 25, 2015
Could use more variety of crimes (1 time, May 2015) ION
May 5, 2015
Love the fact #ChristianKane is playing in this movie,

but have to be honnest, it's a bad remake of the French Taxi movie...
But still love it that Christian Kane has a role in this movie
April 18, 2015
Funny and silly(the good silly)