Taxi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Taxi Reviews

½ March 28, 2015
This is the worst movie that I've ever seen, period.

Anyone who enjoyed it, I'm sorry but you must seriously check your brain function. Perhaps you were watching under the influence of something.
March 23, 2015
Had it`s moments but you can see the comic talent of Jimmy Fallon thus he went on to become a successful late night talk show host in the US
½ February 17, 2015
A funny action comedy that really works
½ December 29, 2014
I have never understood what is this obsession of Hollywood to find movies produced in other countries and do a reproduction in U.S. to ruin it for the audience.
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
June 21, 2014
so bad it's strangely good
½ June 1, 2014
While it is wrong to judge a book by its cover, Taxi will most certainly make you question this idiom. From a loose, uninteresting 'plot' (if you can call it that), the characters are one-dimensional and poorly executed. The soundtrack is a sub-par combination of mid-2000s predictable Top 20 hogwash and other bubblegum pop tunes not worth a damn. The only hope with this film is that it enabled natural selection to take place in the office of some Hollywood executives in L.A., thus freeing us from a world with more banal films like this one.
May 25, 2014
Its far from brilliant, there's dreadful acting throughout but for light-hearted capers it does a job.
½ April 19, 2014
(22%)
Some decent car based action aside, this is pretty awful. Latifah tries, but the script is lazy, unfunny, and beyond impossible to care enough about to follow even with its very simple (stupid) plot. Fallon with his hugely annoying performance makes the movie almost unwatchable at times, and between the action there's really nothing to see here whatsoever besides the pretty models trying to act.
½ April 7, 2014
Except for a few gags that can cause a chuckle, it is filled with stereotypes and predictable plot points.
½ March 8, 2014
I remember watching this on a plane ride one day which sums this up pretty well. A bike pizza deliverer becomes a taxi driver and puts all sorts of illegal street adjustments to her car to make it go faster. A disowned cop is out to stop some female bank robbers. Pretty dumb movie and never really is fun or that good. Most notable for Gisele Bundchen for showing why she should stick to modeling and being on Tom Brady's arm.
January 15, 2014
jimmy fallon is one of my fav people of all time, so i loved this.
December 31, 2013
Terrible remake of the french version, this film is just purely stupid, boring & badly directed. Not even the very likeable Queen Latifah can save this dud from the abyss of mediocrity.
November 29, 2013
Really good film! To spite hearing that it was a flop before hand, it was actually enjoyable! I am a massive Fallon fan, which might have been the reason why I enjoyed it so much, but the basis of the film was light, comedic and nice to chill to. Really liked how Latifah and Fallon DIDN'T get together in the end like most movies do, but found friendship.
½ November 16, 2013
Silly and unfunny remake of a French movie of the same name.
November 9, 2013
"Taxi" is an uneven blend of action and comedy that ultimately fails in both persuasions. The jokes aren't funny and the action sequences are dull.
October 29, 2013
Los personajes principales son inverosímiles y la adaptación muy malograda no debieron invertir los géneros de los protagonistas.
July 2, 2013
Jeffrey Westhoff Gave This Film 1.5 Star.
June 29, 2013
best and funniest movie ever omg lol made me laugh
through the whole movie an after that I wanted to watch it again really funny you should watch it
June 18, 2013
Remake Of The French Hit, Produced By Luc Besson, (Creator/Producer Of The Original Series), This US Remake May Have Bombed But Is Better Than The Fourth Installment Of The Original Series. Although The Film Tries To Be Different & Better Than The Original It Falls Flat On It's Face, But Still Manages To Have Some Comedic Touches, (Although Bad But Laughable). A Decent Remake But Like Most Doesn't Get Near To Touching The Original.