Taxi 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Taxi 2 Reviews

½ December 31, 2013
Maybe a little less original than the first one, this second chapter of the adventures of our favorite cops/taxi driver is taking things to the next level, bigger, louder but not better.
½ December 26, 2013
Just like the first one, it's very silly and now it's even more absurd! But the characters remain hilarious and it's still a funny story to follow.
June 18, 2013
The Cast & Crew Return For This High-Octaine & Adrenaline Fuelled Sequel. This Time Daniel And Emilian Take On A Small Section Of The Yakuza, As They Attempt To Rescue A Kidnapped Japanese Official. Once again Excellent Writing & Acting Is On Form. This Film Takes A More Comedic Take Than The First. My Personal Favourite In The Series And A Must See Film Series (Except From The Final Entry).
½ April 3, 2013
An improvement over the first part, this movie has got better comic element as well as better story to its credit. The chase sequences and the chemistry between the lead actors is also good too.
½ March 12, 2013
taxi 2 is just as good as the first!
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
November 20, 2012
I wanna see it and own it
½ June 22, 2012
Even better than the original, the sequel offers plenty of laughs and action and a lot of hilirious moments.
March 24, 2012
Such an amazing sequel!!!
½ February 21, 2012
Not bad at all, I enjoyed the movie mostly. It's funny (unfortunately it's slapstick) and action packed. Hollywood could learn a lot from French cinema. The Japanese storyline was as good, but it's a pretty interesting film.
December 9, 2011
Taxi 2 is one of those films, that you just can not miss for any reason whatsoever. This film is definatley FRANCE's answer to the Italian Job!

Robusticaly Recommended for any ages!
Verdict = Blockbuster
August 28, 2011
Raciste, vulgaire, mysogine, abruti, mal joue, infantile, debile et pourtant tellement jouissif, une bonne addition a la saga TAXI, si tant est qu'on aime voir des dialogues scandaleusement nuls et drole et des cascades deja depassees. Le genre de film qui se bonifie avec l'age.
½ March 27, 2011
GREAT SEQUEL, LOVE FRENCH COMEDY. MIX THAT UP WITH A THIN POLICE STORY AND SUPERB DRIVING AND YOU'VE GOT THE MAKINGS OF A GREAT FLICK.
March 7, 2011
best of the series so far, thanks to the japanese-french wit... for instance, Domo Arigato (Thank you very much) became misheard as "Bonne Gateau" (Good Cake!). And the whole "Ninja"/"Nip" voice-activated engine was quite slapstick, but effective.The beginnings of romance between Emilien & Petra is sweet too (though why she chooses him, I'll never know)
½ March 4, 2011
great follow-up even more laughs and great action
February 11, 2011
French humour never disappoint me. Great performances.
½ January 25, 2011
funny, witty dialogue, French humor with test of Hollywood action, Great script, blended with acting, music score and viola.. Alert Generale.
November 23, 2010
English soundtrack helps
½ August 28, 2010
just got this for a pound watched it and added to my collection and tbh i really enjoyed it even though the subtitles went a bit funny at times
½ August 25, 2010
No as good as the first one. However it is still a good film.