Te doy mis ojos (Take My Eyes) Reviews

• Jul 26, 2014

a realistic movie with great dialogue and performances.

a realistic movie with great dialogue and performances.

• Jun 14, 2013

Well made, but difficult to watch.

Well made, but difficult to watch.

• Mar 10, 2013

Deep situation drama - one of the better in ths category. It gets more intense as the minutes go, my heart was skipping fast near the end! In some ways you understand the man, being in his situation and all, but in most ways you understand the girl. The man is terrible, jelous, selfish and sick - the girl is stupid. There are some fantastic acting by the leads here. You can feel her troubles just by the way she appear. A very real film, almost too real. It has some neat music and sound work, the pace is very good and the development is flawless. A beautiful, tragic and honest real-life story that really deserves more recognition. It feels like a true horror piece, a bit more powerful and stronger than Almodovar's most flicks in many ways. This is a very important film about domestic violence, probably an eye opener for many. It will stay with me for a long time, I'm sure of it.

• Nov 02, 2012

After 200,000 years domestic violence is still all the rage.

After 200,000 years domestic violence is still all the rage.

• Sep 18, 2012

muy buena y muy fuerte, una buena película para pensar en aquello que pasa pero no se muestra

• Sep 04, 2012

Tosar un monstruo como siempre.

Tosar un monstruo como siempre.

• Mar 23, 2012

This psychological drama takes a different and respectful look at domestic abuse, seen from the eyes of both the victim and the perpetrator. We see a violent man who is not a monster, but a human being unable to contain his anger and jealousy, even though he seeks professional help. The movie never tries to justify his behavior, but to render a psychological profile of an abuser. His wife wants to believe he can change, and both are driven by their own fears and insecurities. Excellent portrayals by both lead actors help elevate this movie from Lifetime material.

• Jan 11, 2012

One of the best films I watched in a while. Dark.Sad with superfine acting..

One of the best films I watched in a while. Dark.Sad with superfine acting..

• Dec 14, 2011

Esta película es poderosa, se te mete en la piel todo el sentimiento que desarrolla. Es impresionante, las actuaciones son excelentes.

• Aug 13, 2011