Team America: World Police Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

Funniest movie ever. Anytime I need a laugh, a genuine laugh, I put this on

Funniest movie ever. Anytime I need a laugh, a genuine laugh, I put this on

• Jul 24, 2019

This movie is absolutely HILARIOUS!

This movie is absolutely HILARIOUS!

• Jun 21, 2019

Very funny and one of the best controversial films - with a 'cute' puppet protagonist!

• May 25, 2019

Trey Parker and Matt Stone deliver an hilariously offensive satirical comedy that reflects America's most hypocritical facet.

• May 17, 2019

Hilariously juvenile comedy. I think this has actually held up better than the South Park movie.

• May 02, 2019

Though Trey Parker and Matt Stone are famous for South Park, Team America is a fairly good film. It is full of swearing, violence, and sex jokes (which makes the re-watch value lower than most films), I find it funny at times, but overall, the jokes are awful.

• Mar 25, 2019

The most American thing I’ve seen and it’s beautiful

The most American thing I’ve seen and it’s beautiful

• Mar 22, 2019

Team America is hilarious and offensive from beginning to end, and I love every solitary second.

• Mar 17, 2019

Team America World Police is the most shameless and hilariously outrageous comedy of all time benefiting from the crazy minds of the South Park brothers.

• Feb 27, 2019

Easily one of the funniest movies ever made. I put it up there with the original Airplane movie. Watching it now may be a bit out of context for the viewer. You'd have to remind yourself that it came out a bit before the '04 Bush vs. Kerry election. Every liberal Hollywood actor is violently killed via puppet death- it was perfection.