TED: The Future We Will Create - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

TED: The Future We Will Create Reviews

June 2, 2012
This was awesome and inspiring...off to watch a whole bunch of TED talks :)
½ August 25, 2011
Save your money, this is just poorly shot and edited clips from the TED conference that you can find much better versions of for FREE online. Director Latham is a hack.
December 22, 2009
Good content, sadly, presented like a time-share sales video.
February 22, 2009
At $4,400 dollars a ticket, the TED event is beyond my financial capabilities but wow...I think this beats out any "Group of X" (G8, G20 etc) meeting of the minds by a long shot. I plan on entering as many "free ticket" contests I can find.
½ January 21, 2009
this doc is all about the TED conference in 2006, and how the innovative minds of our country come together to make our world a better place. it had me interested the entire time!
July 14, 2008
the best ideas I've heard in a long time. please, everyone, SEE THIS!
July 11, 2008
It gives me great comfort that people are taking on these responsibilities with the such a personal and ethical point of view.
July 8, 2008
Love it not so much the conference or speakers, but the concept of bringing people together to share ideas and actually try to make some of the best ones happen...together! What if Christians did this with world mission ideas? Truly cool...
July 5, 2008
one day i'll get to go and witness this inspiration brilliance for myself. <3
June 22, 2008
Loved to see brilliant minds getting together and putting their talents towards improving the planet. Makes me want to go next year!
May 23, 2008
Interesting film about a conference that brings together some of the most brilliant and innovative minds in the world today. It's good to see how events like this can harness these minds to generate real solutions to real problems facing millions of people across the globe. Also, oddly the film is narrated by a Melrose Place throwback, Daphe Zuniga
April 12, 2008
TED is pretty much the best thing ever, but you wouldn't know that watching this documentary. It's a hodgepodge of clips from the talks, interviews, random audience shot, annoying narration, and random shots of nothing. All of this is thrown together in a massive salad tosser and then served to the viewer. At least its about TED.
April 3, 2008
Join some of the most brillant minds our country has to offer at the TED (Technology Entertainment Design) conference. Each speaker gets 18 minutes to deliver their own ideas and/or wants and needs for a hope for a better future with the help of technology. I was totally amazed, inspired and brought to tears at times. The potential of what we CAN do (all of us) if only we'd listen to one another and all pitch in our share for the better good of all IS here- it's available and not only can work but (and you see some of that here) but it is working. Watch and be motivated and inspired.