Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Reviews

• Oct 17, 2019

I watched this movie a few days ago, and I'm already starting to forget what happened. Not a bad watch, but brings nothing to the table that the last few DCAMU hasn't already done. A safe entry into the universe.

• Apr 22, 2019

A great animated film!

A great animated film!

• Mar 11, 2019

I enjoyed the Romantic moment of Nightwing and Starfire in every scene.

I enjoyed the Romantic moment of Nightwing and Starfire in every scene.

• Nov 18, 2018

Was watching Titans on DC Universe and decided to give this a shot. It was good.

• Nov 11, 2018

Another excellent Teen Titans movie! DC animation doesn't disappoint.

Another excellent Teen Titans movie! DC animation doesn't disappoint.

• Nov 02, 2018

Very Awesome and interesting movie Nightwing is the best Charterer

Very Awesome and interesting movie Nightwing is the best Charterer

• Sep 06, 2018

Maybe it's because I don't have very high expectations for these animated superhero movies, but I was very surprised by the quality of the writing here. The characters were much more three dimensional than typical of say a Batman or even Avengers animated movie. I was so pleasantly surprised I'm going to watch the Teen Titans Justice League movie from 2016. Looking forward to more!

• Jul 30, 2018

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract is a fast paced, action packed entry in the DC Universe. The Justice League has serious competition.

• Jul 19, 2018

Great movie loved it all voice acting was great everything was great

Great movie loved it all voice acting was great everything was great

• Jul 18, 2018

Ok so DC Comics are good just not this so wake me up when it is over I found it boring stop making it