Teenage Paparazzo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Paparazzo Reviews

November 16, 2012
Super entertaining, thoughtful and interesting. See it!
November 13, 2012
See it! This was an awesome surprise of a film. Loved every second.
November 13, 2012
This is a phenomenal documentary - totally entertaining, touching and filled with charisma!
November 13, 2012
Excellent documentary with a novel story.
November 13, 2012
Absolutely love this. Great doc and story.
½ September 20, 2012
A very insightful look into the celebrity world and our need to create parasocial relationships with people we don't even know. The most interesting aspect of this film is how the main focus of the study, a thirteen year old paparazzo, slowly becomes a celebrity himslef and begins craving more attention.
September 9, 2012
Fantastic documentary about the link between celebrity and fans.
Layers of contrivance, showmanship and personal violation are peeled back and added on in equal amounts.
July 10, 2012
I'll have to admit I caught this documentary late one night, missing around 15 minutes of it's running time, but was I saw proved to be very fascinating. Adrian Grenier's work here is that of an intuitive & sympathetic filmmaker.
½ June 9, 2012
An entertaining excursion into the life of a teenager paparazzi. Really interesting. I recommend it.
½ April 22, 2012
Interesting look at both sides of the spectrum in fame in Hollywood. Grenier does a great job at getting all sides from different sources and displaying it in a way not only to shed light on the subject but to improve the life of the young kid
April 12, 2012
This is a fucked up insight to what gutter fucktards the Paparazzo really are, hypocritical lying dogs who think what they do is important,
½ March 24, 2012
This is a well made documentary on the culture of celebrity. Adrien Grenier does a good job with the film. He uses a teenage paparazzi to focus the documentary on celebrity in an attempt to understand it. He has some well spoken subjects who help enlighten as to the fascination with celebrities. It is a funny, sad and poignant film that says a lot about our culture. Check it out!
½ March 14, 2012
One of my favorite documentaries. It shows that times are changing and much of the younger generation are driven by Hollywood and entertainment. The young kid is focused and driven to succeed. The focus slowly shifts to a thirst for fame. There are lessons to learn and the kid himself evolves. A must see
flixsterman
½ March 3, 2012
Even though it starts out as an exploitation of 13 yr old Austin Visschedyk, Teenage Paparazzo evolves into an insightful exposť on celebrity culture ...AND it confirms the assumption that Paris Hilton is an air-headed attention whore.
½ February 6, 2012
December 31, 2011
David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews

...an entertaining, surprisingly informative look at the relationship between celebrities and the paparazzi...
½ December 29, 2011
I found this movie boring and stupid. I hated the kid and I can't believe this has 100%
December 2, 2011
I LOVED this documentary.
November 25, 2011
Forgot how good this documentary was.
November 21, 2011
The kid in this film Austin at some points I wanted to punch for not taking the major opportunities he was given. But Adrien Grenier did a great visionary work.