Teenage Bank Heist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Bank Heist Reviews

August 1, 2015
Great movie, Proves you would really do anything for family.
January 22, 2014
Overly predictable, horrible dialogue, ineffectively suspenseful, and poorly acted. A train wreck from the opening scene.
August 4, 2013
When a teenager is kidnapped during a daring bank robbery, her mother vows to find her. Very very very good movie
June 3, 2013
predictable, but watchable.
March 10, 2013
wow..teenage bank heist maybe should be a lifetime movie..but then again with the femenist writers or script and so predictible..a father is kidnapped..his daughter and her friends risk all to save him from mexican drug cartels..every male in this movie is dumb and can't protect himself and or mean to woman..and every femal smart and loyal and tough as nails in leadership position?..and mother is nuturing and loyal to daughter and friends even if they do bank heist and or kill?...its what. this nation has become with the jodi arias trial and casey Anthony trial and teenage bank heist the movie!this movie is what the child support system and women right to abort child freely and at will..and as fbi agent at the end lets all woman go..and kills mexicans and sets them up for a crime they did not commit?..and the racial overtone?
March 9, 2013
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Yes, I admit that I should've known it would suck based on the title alone, but I decided to give it a try since it was only $0.50... I paid too much.
March 1, 2013
Unique movie. Not common. Action every minute of the film. Will keep on my hard drive.
½ December 11, 2012
Fairly predictable, but not bad.