Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reviews

½ November 15, 2017
Really Michael Bay?! You suck now! Stick to the freakin story!!
½ November 7, 2017
Bien, al mi parecer la película tiene partes muy malas y partes muy buenas.
Comenzare con lo malo, primeramente la película arranca muy lento aunque es pasable ya que tiene que introducir personajes contar sus ambiciones etc; la película esta bombardeada de publicidad y esto obviamente resulta muy molesto visualmente. Además no terminas haciendo una empatía por los personajes, Megan fox no pasa de ser sexualizada a cada segundo de la película y el otro tipo ¿qué? Nadie recuerda su nombre solo está ahí y ya, no aporta nada a la trama y hablando de la trama, es la historia más cliché de todas las películas cuyo antagonista es una empresa multimillonaria malvada.
Pero por otro lado la comedia está muy bien hecha, ningún chiste esta fuera de lugar y la acción esta también está muy bien tiene ese toque característico de los comics al combinar la comedia/acción que todos conocemos. Pero al final diría que es de esas películas para ver una vez y ya.
½ November 5, 2017
not bad. Michael Bay is trying but iron story not so well
November 3, 2017
I don't care what people are saying, this movie was fun and I want to see more of it. For how much garbage Hollywood produces nowadays, this was cool and fun to watch.
October 5, 2017
The ninja turtles is such a good movie in this we find out who they are where they came from and you know the action in the movie was good hay it was all so funny, I like the battles so can the turtles taken on shredder! Ok find out.
½ September 25, 2017
TMNT is basically a much shorter version of Transformers. Michael Bay produced this film, and it shows. Megan Fox, lens flares, big action scenes, American flags, and a Victoria's Secret product placement. Michael Bay might as well have directed this film because director Jonathan Liebesman doesn't feel nearly as involved as Michael Bay.

Unless you're already familiar with the franchise, the characters in this film are as forgettable as the characters in Transformers. Yes, this movie is made for kids and fans of the franchise, but it's also a reboot that serves as the first film in a new series, so shouldn't it be for non-fans as well. They'll probably enjoy the action, but good luck remembering the characters.

The third act action scene feels like it was ripped from The Amazing Spider-Man, more specifically, the skyscraper fight scene. Megan Fox's performance is as wooden as ever, but hey, she didn't get cast for her acting talents.

Will Arnett was pretty funny and the avalanche scene was pretty cool, so the movie isn't completely terrible, but it's also not that entertaining or memorable. If you like Transformers, you'll probably like this film. I don't!
½ September 23, 2017
Worst movie ever! Idiotic!
½ September 19, 2017
Watched this with a couple of knuckleheads, we voted, ended up watching Turtle's.

To start, I absolutely love the old Turtle's live action movies, they're really funny. Which gives the remakes a hard act to follow.

I'm unsure how I feel on how they've changed the turtles, making them massive creepy half human turtles. It takes a much more realistic approach, weather it's good or bad I can't deliberate. If I had to compare the turtles from the 1990's movies and these ones, the old ones would edge it. By what they had to work with back then, they did really well. With what we have now, they did alright, I understand it must be hard to make a live action turtle that isn't creepy looking.

Megan fox works as a great piece of eye candy, when she's bent over out the window of the car, lord have mercy. As April though, ehhhhhhh, not very fitting for the character.

Considering it's a Turtle's movie, it lacks humour, the action is great though. It's a good adaptation, I'd have preferred the original origins, like any turtles fan, but by no means is it bad. If they added a lot more humour and better casting, it could of been a lot better.

The biggest flaw I would say is Shredder, he feels like a massive robot, rather than a very powerful ninja. I don't like that all the characters seem to have quite big changes or altered origins, it takes a lot away from it. The majority of the target audience must be the old Turtles fans, and to change such big details, it hurts it's rating a lot.

If it wasn't for the nostalgic factor, I'm not sure I would have watched this movie, it seemed so generic. I'm glad I did though.
September 3, 2017
An average movie. The original TMNT movies were better. The action and special effects were good. The cast was not good. The plot was not good especially making the turtles genetically engineered.
½ August 29, 2017
Another beloved childhood cartoon ruined by Michael Bay!
½ August 17, 2017
While far from the best of the franchise, this movie hits a lot of the right notes and gives us the turtles you'll love in a movie you probably won't. But who ever said no to pizza flavored filler?
½ July 18, 2017
I really like thus movie
July 16, 2017
It was an ok movie and it got me interested a little bit but I think they could've done much better.
July 15, 2017
I really like lots of fights in one film and this delivers thanks Micheal
July 15, 2017
Can't wait for 3 number 2 was great this one is my favourite
July 13, 2017
Amazing film shredder looks amazing
July 12, 2017
Super funny and action pack
July 9, 2017
Shredder is amazing his suit looks good
June 26, 2017
It's ok for fun, but definitely some bad acting.
½ June 21, 2017
This movie doesn't have too much to offer but I was impressed because I expected much less. With good special effects and entertaining action sequences along with funny moments, these thing hold the movie up. The plot got confusing and had plot holes. This is really just a typical Michael Bay movie. I thought this was way better than Transformers age of extinction so that's a good thing. But I don't think everyone will enjoy this movie unless you're a turtles fan. I love the turtles and I hope they make a sequel to improve upon this movie. But for most people, it's what you'd expect from Michael Bay. A movie full of cool scenes that hold up the confusing plot. B