Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reviews

½ November 21, 2016
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a dull, expensive special effects-laden commercial for Pizza Hut's Cheesy Bites, being over-reliant on CGI that uses such a lackluster story, being nothing more than Megan Fox watching and reacting to whatever the Turtles do.
November 13, 2016
boring, bad pace, bad directing, rubbish characters
½ November 9, 2016
There is some mild cleverness and irreverence on display here that keeps this somewhat fresh.
½ November 6, 2016
6/6/2016: Just an ok movie, but the special effects were great. The original movies are much much better.
October 26, 2016
Not as bad as I thought. The action was pretty good. Interesting to see the backstory.
October 25, 2016
É um ruim que diverte. Pensei que eu jamais escreveria isso. Mas é verdade!
October 22, 2016
Extremely entertaining, very funny, action packed, and the best ninja turtles movie ever.
½ October 18, 2016
Stupid. Just a big budget cookie cutter CGI burdened formulaic action turd. I quit half way. I just couldn't endure any more.
October 7, 2016
5 STARS BEST TMNT MOVIE EVER
October 6, 2016
This movie may be called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," but this movie lacks a whole lot of turtle. The villain in this movie is weak, and doesn't make much of an impact. I feel like this isn't a ninja turtle movie, and it's more of an April O'Neal movie.
September 29, 2016
I would like to state i am a huge fan of TMNT the cartoons and films were a huge part of my childhood I even watch the CGI Nickelodeon show so when they announced this movie I was hyped and when I finally saw it I was pleased with what we got.

The turtles make the film they all had very funny dialogue and fantastic chemistry with one another just like in the cartoon,the action in the movie was fantastic it was fun to watch and was quite similar to the action in the original source material in the sense of how they work together, I also didn't mind Megan Fox as April O'neil she was likeable enough,the cinematography was also pretty colourful and vibrant which was nice to look at.

Now for the negatives for one the characters while likeable are not given much depth or any type of motivation, shredder is not really threatening in this version he is just kind of bland, i also thought they put to much focus on April there needed
Fo be more screen time for the turtles in the first and second act as they are the best and most enjoyable part of the movie

A few things needed tweaking but overall I enjoyed it. 6/10
September 29, 2016
I used to hate mentioning this movie but now, after seeing Out of the Shadows, I think I preferred it when they were trying something different. I mean the fight between Splinter and Shredder is down right awesome.

"C+"
September 29, 2016
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is another failed attempt to bring this once cherished franchise to the big screen. Featuring a godawful script, annoying characters, and a, frankly, just boring and hackneyed storyline, this reboot is not worth any serious moviegoer's time.
½ September 28, 2016
I grew up on the 1980's Ninja Turtles...this movie is crap. These are not my turtles, some of the origin stories are way off, and April O'Neill is a redhead. Grr
½ September 22, 2016
My... childhood... tear
September 19, 2016
I am surprised why this movie has got such bad ratings.
It's a total fun movie with a good humour and cool action,
me and my friends enjoy every time we watch it.
Do not miss it just because of rating stats.
½ September 19, 2016
Reasonable enough mindless action blockbuster type flick. I would have hated seeing it at the cinema, though!
½ September 18, 2016
Not worth your time watching....super boring snoozefest....
September 12, 2016
This movie had good fighting and good martial arts it was a funny movie I liked it a lot my favorite part was splinter vs shredder and I love when the Turtles play buck buck and Ralph Hits shredder and makes him fall. And much more!! That was intense fighting skills and a good fight. I thought that Ralph was very funny and very short tempered and was always sarcastic. It was good!! In this movie they have to become a team and work as one! I laughed when I saw this movie so see what you think!! And pick who your Ninja Turtle will be!!