Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reviews

June 26, 2017
It's ok for fun, but definitely some bad acting.
½ June 21, 2017
This movie doesn't have too much to offer but I was impressed because I expected much less. With good special effects and entertaining action sequences along with funny moments, these thing hold the movie up. The plot got confusing and had plot holes. This is really just a typical Michael Bay movie. I thought this was way better than Transformers age of extinction so that's a good thing. But I don't think everyone will enjoy this movie unless you're a turtles fan. I love the turtles and I hope they make a sequel to improve upon this movie. But for most people, it's what you'd expect from Michael Bay. A movie full of cool scenes that hold up the confusing plot. B
June 20, 2017
Good but not amazing

6.3/10
June 16, 2017
Had some potential, but when it comes to the problems, don't even get me started!
June 14, 2017
Liked the movie. Could have been better
June 12, 2017
Great film that's all I can say
½ June 7, 2017
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rock! Yeah! Awesome! Get ready ladies and gentlemen, cause your about to get "Shell Shocked"! Go ninja, Go ninja, Go! "Cowabunga"!
June 7, 2017
It wasn't good do to Pizza Hut and Megan fox
June 2, 2017
A great movie, al, those h8rs dont know what there talking about!!!
½ May 4, 2017
These turtles are scary looking and bear no resemblance to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles most people know and love. This movie is very upsetting. (First and only viewing - 2/12/2015)
May 3, 2017
Hay I had a good explantation's for this movie when I saw the movie I felt like it was a good movie turtles are cool and my favorite turtle was Ralph. And what I like about Ralph is he acts so serious and very sarcastic he tries to act mean but he's just trying to be cool so he was funny. There is good fighting in this movie and I'm a fan of this movie
April 17, 2017
a whole lot of forgettable
½ March 28, 2017
It isn't even close to being as good as what is being done with these characters on tv right now.
½ March 23, 2017
This was an abomination with a couple of funny moments. The CGI looks like it was from 2002 and the movie was so bad in general, that Megan Fox (even though she wasn't dressed skimpy) was decent in it. The voices for the turtles and Splinter were absolutely terrible. No plot. And for a movie that was nothing more than an action movie, the action was poorly planned and visually limp. If you have to see it, see it on DVD.
March 23, 2017
They started from the beginning with the original story line.... Master Splinter ? was serving you tail realness he totally kicked aas, shredder was a BIG problem & Of course the turtles ? were silly lol. Can't wait for Pt. II
½ March 15, 2017
Entertaining, but feels short. They did fight Shredder so that alone makes it better than the original 2 Turtles movies. Megan Fox must have taken an acting class.
½ March 6, 2017
Don't waste your time
½ March 4, 2017
Turtles looked great, story was fine for a first turtles movie, graphics were great, comedy from Mikey was spot on ... one thing and one thing only let this film down from being a full on nostalgia fest - Shredder. What in the blue hell was that?! Terrible.
March 4, 2017
Growing up, this was one of my favourite cartoons, aptly so because Leonardo was the leader of the gang! Several years later, and there will always be a soft spot for these amphibians, but the immature humour has lost its appeal a tad. "Kowabunga" just no longer seems a cool thing to say, and Michaelangelo just comes across as stupid and annoying, as opposed to a lovable hero. I guess it's just a case of me growing up, and the turtles target market remaining the same. You can appreciate how this movie would have entertainment value to the right viewer, but its definitely not an intellectually challenging production. I guess it could be compared to a James Bond movie for 8 year olds, with lovable rogues, a megalomaniac baddie, and his assistant, and not forgetting the pin up girl, that is provided by way of Megan Fox on this occasion. The back story takes us to 'How it all Began' (which coincidentally is the name of the first turtle video I ever bought as a kid). We learn how the turtles and their master Splinter were created before watching them battle the evil Shredder - not to be mistaken for a disposer of confidential papers, but an armoured ninja with terrorist like behaviours. It's the usual over dramatic scenario of battling to save the world, but it's a good bundle of green fun. If anything i'd say this movie is less about the ninja turtles, and more about April and her family history. I'm unsure if that's a wise move as that risks failing to appeal to kids, but still being too childish to get the adult vote too. I'm no longer going to go out my way to watch these episodes anymore, but admittedly there will always be a piece of my heart going out to these heroes in half shells.
½ February 26, 2017
not that bad actually even tho it's still problematic but i dunno...
something about Megan Fox's actually Trying and Raph looking pretty hot makes it less awful