Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III Reviews

December 6, 2017
A decent sequel that is't even close to being as good as the first 2 but has some good moments that keep it from being pretty terrible.
½ November 21, 2017
While the "Ninja Turtles" franchise is not the best franchise that's out there, this one was the worst in the trilogy. The only good part was the opening scene.
October 26, 2017
Im okay with this tmnt sequel I don't know why everyone hates this sequel, I kindly really like this TMNT sequel movie. I highly recommend this sequel for my childhood
jamrcla
October 26, 2017
Usual case of milking dry a franchise to the point of no return and that's what this film did with a predictable and over told time travel plot, There's tons of slapstick comedy and most of it falls flat yet again but kids will like it, The acting was poor and the fight scenes were again ruined by the pure silliness of it all, But it looks like they had fun filming it and it's fun enough for kids to enjoy so just like the second film it's hard to be too critical on a film made for kids even if they won't understand half of what's going on.
October 7, 2017
I actually prefer this sequel over the second one. First of all, the Turtles actually use their weapons in this movie to a greater degree, the story is vastly different, Casey Jones is back in the story and finally, the villain is played by the awesome Stuart Wilson!
½ July 21, 2017
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: the worst Ninja Turtles movies to date. The sweet '90s cheese from the last two movies finally expires with this movie. I'm not a fan of these new animatronics. Was it hard to get the ones from Jim Henson's Creature Shop back? Casey Jones returns out of nowhere after being nowhere to be seen in the last movie where he vanished with no explanation as to how it happened. That last movie couldn't have said that he was on vacation or something. The time-travel plot suffers from a case of "been there, done that" and I hardly cracked a smile this time around. Is it that bad? Well, I liked two scenes in the movie. That Tarzan Boy song which appeared in televised advertising of the movie and in the film's end credits was pretty catchy. But beyond those, TMNT III sucks, it's awful. Some of the one-liners are even more painful than the ones in Batman & Robin and the fight choreography isn't even that engaging this time around. It's a kids movie so I'm not expecting some epic large-scale destruction and tons of property damage but come on, you could literally tell me that children wrote the script and I'd believe you. The law of diminishing returns applies VERY greatly on this movie with the film being too tame for its own good in comparison to the first two. Skip this Turtles movie in the original pre-Michael Bay movies and go straight to the 2007 animated sort-of sequel with James Arnold Taylor and Nolan North.
½ July 15, 2017
This film drags the Turtles down a trench. The effects are some of the worst ever, the dialogue is obnoxious, and the humor is godawful. TMNT 3 is the worst superhero movie, EVER.
½ June 22, 2017
Even as a TMNT megafan, this film is downright bad.
June 20, 2017
And this is where it went wrong

2/10
½ March 15, 2017
Just as bad as Secret of the Ooze but hey at least it has Tarzan Boy so there's something.
March 6, 2017
Why are the turtles looking worse and worse
½ January 17, 2017
A lot of things went wrong with this one, but could be worse, and even now I can still tolerate a sit through of it.
½ October 21, 2016
I'm going to disagree with the current critical consensus on this one. I was very skeptical after TMNT 2, but this one is so much better! It is a totally different storyline from the first but still manages to capture the same fun spirit, without the tiresome stupidity that tainted the second. I liked it.
½ June 25, 2016
I now people say TMNT III sucks but the movie is on Netflix the movie to me is great and all the only problem is that the voices for some of the Ninja Turtles are change. The story is great and all but just one prolem with that IT'S THE SAME PLOT AS TMNT 4: TURTLES IN TIME!!!!!!!!! and that is my review on TMNT III
June 16, 2016
Unintentional hilarity ensues at every turn, but TMNT 3 hardly has any action, and what action it does have is laughably bad. It also doesn't help that much of the plot and writing is astoundingly bad.
½ June 3, 2016
I don't know why people have a problem with dark Ninja Turtles. Anyway, the third movie isn't ' Good.' but at the same time, its not ' Bad' either. Yeah, there are plot holes so big you can literally fall in them. But the one plot hole i really can't rap my head around is at 10:00 minutes in the movie, there is a scroll with a picture of four turtle warriors. Did the very past predict a future when the turtles would go back in time to save a moment in the past? Who even wrote the scroll to begin with and why is it never mentioned to the turtles? Its time traveling movies like this that make me wish the Doctor would travel back and fix everything, so everything can become clear. If you can cross-over Power Rangers with the Ninja Turtles, then why not make a Doctor Who cross-over? It just might be less painful to watch. ' Might.'
½ May 11, 2016
The worst of the live action series (movies and tv show) but still watchable. Not completely horrible, but it definitely has a lot of problems
April 25, 2016
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) ??
The four mutant reptiles are back, this time lost in ancient Japan. Before they return, however, they help a small village in an uprising. In other words, "Four Samurai". Inoffensive, but to anyone who's not a ninja turtle fan, this one's a real yawn.
January 30, 2016
Race against time, "SCEPTERS" and ancient ninja's meet new aged mutants, gone good? Whom pose as demons...... Guess they are what you make em' out to be. Great lesson for kids to to understand acts of bravery and overcoming the darker side of supernaturalism.