Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III Reviews

½ December 2, 2015
Better than the 2nd movie, at least the plot was interesting. It was cheesy, campy, and overall silly.
½ October 2, 2015
very,very ordinary..even by the low standards set by the first two.
September 22, 2015
Haven't seen this since the 6th grade, and am not planning on taking a look at it again. The concept of the turtles traveling back in time seemed like a good idea, but when it was executed, this just made you think "wait! What the heck is this!?" Even the villain was too silly compared to the shredder! What a waste of time, money, and potential!
½ August 24, 2015
I have no idea how they got this lost?
½ August 21, 2015
Quite possibly the worst conclusion to any film trilogy. Avoid at all costs.
½ August 16, 2015
I gotta admit, this one was pretty disappointing. The main villains were uninspiring, mediocre, stereotypical villains that nobody has ever heard of before in the comics or even the cartoon. But as for the Turtles, It's a shame they couldn't get the Jim Henson puppet costumes in this movie for some reason.I enjoyed watching this as a kid, and of course I would be lying if I said that the movie doesn't make me smile. The Turtles are funny at times but there are other times, they're cringeworthy. Overall, I wouldn't say "worst movie ever made" but not as fun or as faithful as the previous Turtle movies that came before it.
½ July 19, 2015
This should be rated F for fail.
½ July 17, 2015
From sock-puppet like animatronics to lines that don't make sense to ripoffs of the franchise, this movie will scar any Turtles fan for life.
June 6, 2015
Not as bad as everyone makes it out to be
½ March 14, 2015
This movie is not very good. The script is terrible, the turtle costumes are not very good and it is just a disappointing closure to the series...
February 21, 2015
Because I remember it the most
January 17, 2015
I LOVE the crappiness of this movie!
½ January 5, 2015
This one could have been a little better.
½ December 27, 2014
12/27/2014: Pretty bad.
December 20, 2014
Awful just awful. I'm never seeing again,(or maybe I would for TMNT marathon).
December 1, 2014
Disgusting diatribe of a Turtles film.
November 11, 2014
my kids love this movie
November 11, 2014
Still funny but not very great partly because of the overly long jokes and ridiculous plot and characters.
October 8, 2014
The turtles go back in time and fight off a rebel army leader.
September 25, 2014
Here's where they completely flew off the wagon with this. Not only is the plot completely a gimmick and not worth the charm of the characters, but it lost the fun and replaced it with bad one liners and too much goofiness. A lack of ideas is evident from the get go. It's just not fun at all and does not explore what made the TMNT characters so popular. They also changed the puppets and they were not as good as the originals from the first two. Not sure what happened there. This one is not worth the time, but if you already found the others not fun than this is not tolerable.