Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III Reviews

January 29, 2016
I don't know what it is but this movie annoys me, a lot. Unnecessary cash grab (that probably didn't even grab much cash). This didn't even feel like a ninja turtles story.
January 21, 2016
The new costumes of the turtles are....eh, wish they went back to the original costumes, but the movie isn't bad, it's just not as good as the first two movies. The villain is a British guy, really, the turtles are fighting a British guy. Overall the movie is ok.
January 11, 2016
The third (and thank god the last) movie in the TMNT franchise ended up being even worse than the second installment. The acting is awful, the costumes look horrible, and the story just flaws. Completely forgettable.
½ January 6, 2016
After two films so close together, even a longtime fan like me can feel fatigue when you approach the third go round.

This time every quality that the first possessed and the second tried to hold onto is lessened. The impressive fx by Jim Henson's co. is replaced with painfully obvious second rate work by "All FX Company". The turtles trade their organic look for straight up rubber. You can even see the eye holes where the stunt guys see thru. Fx done on the cheap and looks terribly fake.

The directing is flat and uninteresting, but the sets and locations are lavish enough. What does work is the returning cast of the four turtles. They're humorous without overdoing it. If anything they're more mello which I find refreshing. Elias Koteas is fun, but kind of useless in the film. Sadly all the familiar villains of the cartoon are not used and a welcome return of Shredder is also absent. What we get is a euro cheesy turn by the consistently effective Stuart Wilson who just isn't as much fun as the villain of this movie.

Overall, it is entertaining for fans with mello humor and toned down surfer banter, but the allure is tired, the story is a bit too whimsical, and the whole look of the film is noticeably lower budget. The weakest of the 4 films. A cg animated film follows in 2007.
½ January 3, 2016
La tercera entrega de la franquicia de "Las Tortugas Ninja" mejora ligeramente si se compara con la ridícula segunda parte. Aquí, las tortugas viajan en el tiempo para ayudar a unos aldeanos japoneses, copiando la historia de "Los Siete Samurai" de Kurosawa. El tono moralista y el humor infantil, hacen que los irreverentes cómics creados por Kevin Eastman y Peter Laird queden definitivamente en el olvido.
½ December 26, 2015
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
½ December 23, 2015
The movie was terrible worst teenage mutant ninja turtles movie ever no shredder don't see it
½ December 2, 2015
Better than the 2nd movie, at least the plot was interesting. It was cheesy, campy, and overall silly.
½ October 2, 2015
very,very ordinary..even by the low standards set by the first two.
September 22, 2015
Haven't seen this since the 6th grade, and am not planning on taking a look at it again. The concept of the turtles traveling back in time seemed like a good idea, but when it was executed, this just made you think "wait! What the heck is this!?" Even the villain was too silly compared to the shredder! What a waste of time, money, and potential!
½ August 24, 2015
I have no idea how they got this lost?
½ August 21, 2015
Quite possibly the worst conclusion to any film trilogy. Avoid at all costs.
½ August 16, 2015
I gotta admit, this one was pretty disappointing. The main villains were uninspiring, mediocre, stereotypical villains that nobody has ever heard of before in the comics or even the cartoon. But as for the Turtles, It's a shame they couldn't get the Jim Henson puppet costumes in this movie for some reason.I enjoyed watching this as a kid, and of course I would be lying if I said that the movie doesn't make me smile. The Turtles are funny at times but there are other times, they're cringeworthy. Overall, I wouldn't say "worst movie ever made" but not as fun or as faithful as the previous Turtle movies that came before it.
½ July 19, 2015
This should be rated F for fail.
½ July 17, 2015
From sock-puppet like animatronics to lines that don't make sense to ripoffs of the franchise, this movie will scar any Turtles fan for life.
June 6, 2015
Not as bad as everyone makes it out to be
½ March 14, 2015
This movie is not very good. The script is terrible, the turtle costumes are not very good and it is just a disappointing closure to the series...
February 21, 2015
Because I remember it the most
January 17, 2015
I LOVE the crappiness of this movie!
½ January 5, 2015
This one could have been a little better.