Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III Reviews

February 21, 2015
Because I remember it the most
January 17, 2015
I LOVE the crappiness of this movie!
½ January 5, 2015
This one could have been a little better.
½ December 27, 2014
12/27/2014: Pretty bad.
December 20, 2014
Awful just awful. I'm never seeing again,(or maybe I would for TMNT marathon).
December 1, 2014
Disgusting diatribe of a Turtles film.
November 11, 2014
my kids love this movie
November 11, 2014
Still funny but not very great partly because of the overly long jokes and ridiculous plot and characters.
October 8, 2014
The turtles go back in time and fight off a rebel army leader.
September 25, 2014
Here's where they completely flew off the wagon with this. Not only is the plot completely a gimmick and not worth the charm of the characters, but it lost the fun and replaced it with bad one liners and too much goofiness. A lack of ideas is evident from the get go. It's just not fun at all and does not explore what made the TMNT characters so popular. They also changed the puppets and they were not as good as the originals from the first two. Not sure what happened there. This one is not worth the time, but if you already found the others not fun than this is not tolerable.
September 21, 2014
Despite it's not funny jokes, bad costumes, cheesy moments and special effects, and it's overwhelming negative reception , I liked this movie
September 4, 2014
There may be treasure for the kids and nostalgic value for adults, but the Turtles' third outing is clumsily written and even more shamelessly childish than the other two films.
September 2, 2014
great sequal to tmnt but time travel got it to be a bit boring
September 1, 2014
Worst turtle movie ever
½ August 29, 2014
I recommend this to kids 7+
August 25, 2014
This Second Sequel Takes Our Heroes Back To 17th Century Japan In Order To Save April O'Neil. After April And A Japanese Prince Switch Places The Turtles Use The Same Relic To Take Them Back In Time To Rescue Her. This Film Is Different In Tone And Has No Darker Material, Unlike The Rest. This Is A Fun-Filled Family Adventure Which Drops In Quality But Still Manges To Entertain.
½ August 23, 2014
This time around the effects (in particular Splinter) and the story were not as good as the first two installments and overall it wasn't nearly as fun either.

I did laugh a little, however, and felt that kids might enjoy the parts that I didn't.
August 23, 2014
Elias Koteas returns 20% as Casey Jones and 80% as Edwin Epps
August 21, 2014
What's this? Turtles in time?! Not as bad as everyone says, but yes still pretty bad
½ August 20, 2014
Good idea on paper.....but this did'nt work as a Turtle adventure...maybe if we got a glimpse of Krang in this 1, or The Fly, someone..INTERESTING. Instead, we get a angry, blonde, narcisstic punk who is upset he has no meaning/power until he gets a hold of the sacred septor....that is until the turtles get thrown in the situation...but kinda a letdown..:(