Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Reviews

• 3d ago

a complete mess that manages to overcome the valley of strangeness

a complete mess that manages to overcome the valley of strangeness

• Mar 22, 2020

It tries so hard to appeal to the fanbase by introducing fan favorite characters, but with the same team behind the previous tmnt movie it offers nothing new nor interesting to be a worthy watch.

• Mar 22, 2020

They say it's an improvement over the last time. It's actually just about the same. Is it an absolute dumpster-fire? No. But, just like the first film, it is dull and poorly-acted (especially from Stephen Amell whos an amazing actor). But, it does have some scenes here and there that are cool to watch.

• Jan 20, 2020

This movie was just as great as the last one. The turtles were awesome as usual and they stayed true to the story by introducing Bebop and Rocksteady. It was a great story and the cast did a fantastic job. This movie shows a lot about teamwork and that anyone can be a hero no matter who or what they are. People that say this movie was terrible really need to see why the movie was great. I would recommend that people should see this movie even if you're not a Turtle fan.

• Dec 29, 2019

It's even worse than the first one. The action is for the most part pretty boring and it's very forgettable.

• Oct 30, 2019

For your own health and safety, dont watch it

For your own health and safety, dont watch it

• Oct 07, 2019

This movie fixed everything the fans complained about in the last movie and it still managed to suck. Boring action sequences, terrible acting, and thin plotting make this movie an absolute snooze. 4/10

• Sep 21, 2019

I like it better than The 2014 one and The looks of Beepbox , Rocksteady and Krang were a suprise

• Jul 14, 2019

This movie was great I loved it not as good as the first one had some flaws but I recommend it and this gets a B-

• Jul 12, 2019

Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles has been reduced to uninspired fart jokes.

Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles has been reduced to uninspired fart jokes.