Teenagers from Outer Space - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teenagers from Outer Space Reviews

June 30, 2016
It's one of the best inside the "so-bad-it's-good" canon. Tom Graeff could have been the next guy in the podium after Ed Wood.
May 26, 2016
For a cheap sci fi flick, Teenagers From Outer Space is actually not so bad given the budget. I thought the use of skeleton was quite funny in a good way, though they really needed to improve some of the dialogues and remove the conservative propaganda.
January 23, 2016
Not a bad movie. Cheesy 50's sci fi. Dog getting vaporized , a nice old man relaying too much information to spooky aliens. And a giant gorgan knocking over power lines. WATCH IT
½ August 16, 2015
Although vaguely interesting for a B movie fan most regular movie fans aren't going to get much out of it.

The acting is atrocious but is pretty on par with most of the acting from the era, the effects are so bad that it's actually something that needs to be seen to be believed. I don't think that if someone had told me about the effects before I had seen the movie that I would have believed them.

If you're going to watch it I suggest seeing it through the lens of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 instead of on its own merits alone.
July 19, 2015
Teenagers From Outer Space has the distinction of being a movie that's so bad that it's good. It's been famously featured on an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000, and that appearance was very much justified. Whiny teenagers, U.F.O.'s, and silly dialogue make this one a winner for fans of the good-bad movie genre.
½ July 21, 2014
77%

30 year olds from space.
October 2, 2013
Hilarious because it's so bad it's good, and you'll never look at lobsters the same way. Given the budget, the storyline, direction and acting aren't too bad apart from some of the minor characters, but the concept of an alien named Derek makes this worth watching alone. I've seen a lot worse.
½ January 31, 2013
A very average film, but a decent b-movie.
½ November 16, 2012
Slow, boring plot, with dimwitted characters and cheesy effects. Pretty much a perfect 50's Sci-fi B-movie. It drags on for a bit, but the cheesiness is enough to make this film slightly enjoyable.
½ May 29, 2012
Watch the MST version..
April 28, 2012
Pura serie B hilarante...
½ April 11, 2012
Freaking awesome so bad it is great, not to be missed for the bad movie buff. If you love Ed Wood films this is for you
½ February 23, 2012
I kind of enjoyed this movie. It's a B-movie; that much is clear from the first scene, but the characters worked surprisingly well for such a film.
½ September 17, 2011
Terrible and silly. Perfect fodder for MST3K.
July 25, 2011
"Teenagers" obviously in their 20s come down to raise giant lobsters on Earth. MST3K only.
½ December 5, 2010
This is so bad, its uh, good? Don't think so. Bad is bad and this one is ugly. Teenagers from outer space land to mix it up with teens from Earth. In black and white, this one should make today's audiences yearn for this type of filmmaking. Or should it?

In an attempt to make movies, this era's producers thought most anything would make money. It had a 20,000 dollar budget after all.

Suspensful, barely threatening, this one is for cult fans. Even given credit for the era this was made, it still suffers.

Directed, written and acted by Tom Graeff.

Directed by Tom Graeff
Written by Tom Graeff

Starring:
David Love
Dawn Bender
Bryan Grant
Harvey B. Dunn
Tom Graeff (he also acted a part too)
King Moody