Tel Aviv on Fire Reviews

• Paul S
    Sep 03, 2019

Great movie and the lighter side of the mideast crisis...

Great movie and the lighter side of the mideast crisis...

• Debra P
    Aug 09, 2019

Tel Aviv on Fire is a superb film. I think that it has taught me more about the fraught Israeli/Palestinian nightmare than anything else that I have read or come into contact with. The acting is superb (and how about the dreamboat Israeli commander Yehuda!!!, the dialogue is sharp & pointed, and the message resonates deeply. Or as the main character (can we call him a hero?) says: 'Is there something between surrender & bombs?' //. The writers & directors are to be deeply commended for allowing our hearts to be moved, using humor & 'real life' to enter into a political morass.

• Aug 03, 2019

PERFECT SUMMER FILM! A comedy, drama, and soap opera, dusted with authenticity and tucked into 100 mins of pure entertainment.