Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon Reviews

February 27, 2013
This was always a favorite Liza movie of mine along with The Sterile Cuckoo . I feel that it's probably the best acting of Liza. Everything after this was affected, campy or melodramatic. I also read that she was nominated for an Oscar for The Sterile Cuckoo which I didn't know.
jjnxn
½ November 5, 2011
Dated drama of three misfits still offers some fine acting by Liza Minnelli as a scarred, both physically and emotionally, young girl. Made just before Cabaret this is the last time the subdued non star Liza persona would be evident in a film. She speaks a line here "What would I do with sequins?" which while true for the character evokes unintentional laughter since the performer is now unimaginable without head to toe sparkles of some kind.
½ February 20, 2011
This movie is interesting, though it could have been made differently. It's still a good movie!
November 30, 2010
There are certainly some interesting things about this later effort from director Otto Preminger, but the central characters are far more annoying than endearing, which makes the film an irritating chore to sit through as a whole.
½ August 30, 2010
Liza Menelli Has A Badly Burned face .. And Lives With Other Medically Challenged People .. She is young and fresh .. It is a Nice Little story .. When she gets Nude In the Cemetary
For the Man That Did That To Her Face I Was Like OMg She Is Not Going Their ??? I Like This It Has A Strange Way Of Collecting My Interest And Keeping Me THeir ???
January 19, 2010
It?s certainly an offbeat story, it jumps from severe tragedy to light comedy rather abruptly. The cast is terrific, it can be a bit extreme at times, but overall it was a good film. Otto Preminger?s direction is a little off. I am sure it was rather revolutionary in 1970.
January 19, 2010
August 12, 2008
Wow this sucked so much I don't even know where to begin. i can't believe that I made it through the entire movie. I know why it has been out of print for 20+ years. Unfortunetly for me I had to buy it to see it now what am i going to do. Liza Minnelli acted nicely with what she was given though.