Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon Reviews

• Oct 18, 2017

When I finished this movie, I thought, “WTF was that?” This is one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen and not in a good way. The plot is convoluted and it is pretty slow moving. Not one I need to see again.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Nov 03, 2011

Dated drama of three misfits still offers some fine acting by Liza Minnelli as a scarred, both physically and emotionally, young girl. Made just before Cabaret this is the last time the subdued non star Liza persona would be evident in a film. She speaks a line here "What would I do with sequins?" which while true for the character evokes unintentional laughter since the performer is now unimaginable without head to toe sparkles of some kind.

• Feb 20, 2011

This movie is interesting, though it could have been made differently. It's still a good movie!

• Nov 30, 2010

There are certainly some interesting things about this later effort from director Otto Preminger, but the central characters are far more annoying than endearing, which makes the film an irritating chore to sit through as a whole.

• Aug 30, 2010

Liza Menelli Has A Badly Burned face .. And Lives With Other Medically Challenged People .. She is young and fresh .. It is a Nice Little story .. When she gets Nude In the Cemetary For the Man That Did That To Her Face I Was Like OMg She Is Not Going Their ??? I Like This It Has A Strange Way Of Collecting My Interest And Keeping Me THeir ???

• Jan 19, 2010

It?s certainly an offbeat story, it jumps from severe tragedy to light comedy rather abruptly. The cast is terrific, it can be a bit extreme at times, but overall it was a good film. Otto Preminger?s direction is a little off. I am sure it was rather revolutionary in 1970.

• Jan 19, 2010

It’s certainly an offbeat story, it jumps from severe tragedy to light comedy rather abruptly. The cast is terrific, it can be a bit extreme at times, but overall it was a good film. Otto Preminger’s direction is a little off. I am sure it was rather revolutionary in 1970.

• Aug 12, 2008

Wow this sucked so much I don't even know where to begin. i can't believe that I made it through the entire movie. I know why it has been out of print for 20+ years. Unfortunetly for me I had to buy it to see it now what am i going to do. Liza Minnelli acted nicely with what she was given though.