Telling You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Telling You Reviews

January 12, 2013
This movie aged horribly and the Jersey accents were painful to suffer through. It did have a sweet story so it wasn't a complete waste of time, but it can definitely be missed if there is something better to watch.
February 11, 2012
Two college graduates find themselves back home in New Jersey, working in a local pizzeria and frustrated about their prospects. Dennis (Dash Mihok) feels overtaken by those he outstripped at high school while Phil (Peter Facinelli) re-encounters an ex-girlfriend he left behind. In between dealing with problems created by some money missing from the restaurant, the pair meet old acquaintances and begin the process of trying to pull themselves up and reassess their plans for the future.

also stars Jennifer Love Hewitt, Frank Medrano, Richard Libertini, Robert DeFranco, Matthew Lillard, Gina Phillips and Jennifer Jostyn.

directed by Robert DeFranco.
½ January 5, 2012
Not good. I watched it for Jennifer Love Hewitt...she's hardly in it!
March 9, 2011
Not a bad movie I'd say although it isn't for everyone. The character of Phil played by Peter Facinelli is a riot in a way in that at the scenes at the pizzeria when he sees someone he knows, who are mostly women, he hides down behind the counter so they can't see him and calls a "code 88". Hahaha. He plays an idiot well in this one. :)

Although I got this movie cause Jennifer Love Hewitt was in it, she had a minor role but it was still cute to see her. And Jennie Garth was in this movie too, in an uncredited cameo which was cute too. I guess it makes you wonder how some people would react to seeing people from their past and how might they react nowadays, whether or not they were successful or not.

Anyways, if you get to see it, I hope you can enjoy it and laugh over it too.
September 24, 2008
Yep, becoming an adult sucks.
July 27, 2008
This is the next on my list to track down. It's not as hard as Trojan War to find, so I should be able to get it soon.
June 28, 2008
i saw this movie on tv and i half to say i enjoyed it.
iLeo
½ January 6, 2008
At first speculations, I thought this movie was going to be very interesting, considering the combination-Dash Mihok and Peter Facinelli. I had gotten lost in the movie a number of times, and didn't really like Jennifer Love Hewitt's character. I would have to say this movie lacked a solid story plot.
½ July 4, 2007
Not good. I watched it for Jennifer Love Hewitt...she's hardly in it!