Temptation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Temptation Reviews

½ October 16, 2016
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
½ September 24, 2016
What!?! This is that shoot your self movie
July 23, 2016
I enjoyed the play better. This movie is not as bad as the reviews make it out to be. I think, just the fact that there is a better version of this out there makes it hard to enjoy this version.
July 1, 2016
Stupid, over-the-top, badly acted and horribly written with bad dialogues.
May 25, 2016
I really liked this film.

Portrayal of relationship temptations
Giving in to them
Ending up alone
January 11, 2016
Was worth watching once!
½ January 1, 2016
I wasn't expecting the twist at the end of the movie. This goes to show that if a man has a good wife, he shouldn't take her for granted. Wives should also be open about their feelings. Men aren't mind reader's ya know....
½ November 17, 2015
A deeply depressing and brilliantly dark look into the inner world of modern-day marriage, betrayal and materialism, Tyler Perry's beautifully disturbing Temptation benefits from a clever, heated script that brings out the best in its terrific cast, particularly Jurnee Smollett-Bell, whose subversive performance helps transcend the movie's melodramatic storyline to deliver thoroughly absorbing drama.
½ September 18, 2015
Interested to see where Tyler decides to take this one...
August 16, 2015
The last Tyler Perry film I've watched, meaning I haven't watched any of his new films since Temptations. Its not a bad film, contrary to the critics. I enjoyed it because of the chemistry b/w the two leads.
July 29, 2015
Good show! It shows the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
July 17, 2015
Oh boy! Don't cheat on your spouse or you will get AIDS. Yowza!
June 9, 2015
Tyler Perry tries to branch out of his Madea movies and go into a more character centered film, but while it's a little more tolerable than recent Madea films, it's too predictable and shallow to be truly memorable
June 9, 2015
Should be called temptation: bitches be trippin. I don't know what the fuck the last few minutes were but I truly think Tyler Perry needs Jesus!!! Insanity!
May 30, 2015
I love the story. it's sad but true the role of life and our own life get us tired that we don't really see the person that is in front of us. when we want to go back we can. really good film. ones aging Tyler perry did it again..
May 20, 2015
I really loved Diary of Mad Black Woman but I am torn over this movie. I can see how everything else going in the film can be realistic. I can absolutely identify with the everyday struggles of a long term relationship but WHY.T.F. is kim kardashian in this movie? Everything else going on in the movie felt decently acted and plausible. But every scene with Kim is wooden and cue carded. They put her in these hideous outfits that don't hide the lines of her Spanx. I'll give her this.. she plays the role of vapid bitch vain coworker well. Vanessa Williams pretending to sound French was bothersome as well. I think this movie had potential but was miscast. WOMP WOMP......
May 16, 2015
love it makes u really think about stuff and life.
½ March 18, 2015
Not too bad...
But, can someone please tell me that in real life there aren't woman who are THAT stupid!!
March 17, 2015
Decent movie. Tyler perry does no wrong really. Although the movie is predictable. Go into watching little to nothing about this movie and you'll enjoy it more
½ March 6, 2015
wasn't bad but it wasn't great. it kills time