Temptation Reviews

• Oct 27, 2018

MEDIALORD HELPED ME MONITOR MY HUSBAND'S PHONE WHEN I WAS GATHERING EVIDENCE DURING THE DIVORCE. I GOT VIRTUALLY EVERY INFORMATION HE HAS BEEN HIDING OVER A YEAR EASILY ON MY OWN PHONE: THE SPY APP DIVERTED ALL HIS WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, TEXT MESSAGES, SENT AND RECEIVED THROUGH THE PHONE: I ALSO GOT HIS PHONE CALLS AND DELETED MESSAGES. HE COULD NOT BELIEVE HIS EYES WHEN HE SAW THE EVIDENCE BECAUSE HE HAD NO IDEA THAT HE WAS HACKED.I STRONGLY RECOMMEND 'H A C K S E C R E T E @ G M A I L . C O M'

• Sep 05, 2018

While there were some good points throughout, the dialogue was equally questionable throughout along with a few plot lines.

• Apr 15, 2018

Ok movie, acting is horrible..

Ok movie, acting is horrible..

• Dec 28, 2016

Wanting to be a cautionary tale but playing like Scared Straight, Temptation finds Tyler Perry at his most melodramatic and preachy ending up thoroughly misguided in plot and writing, unpleasant, and just depressing.

• Sep 24, 2016

What!?! This is that shoot your self movie

What!?! This is that shoot your self movie

• Jul 01, 2016

Stupid, over-the-top, badly acted and horribly written with bad dialogues.

Stupid, over-the-top, badly acted and horribly written with bad dialogues.

• Jan 01, 2016

I wasn't expecting the twist at the end of the movie. This goes to show that if a man has a good wife, he shouldn't take her for granted. Wives should also be open about their feelings. Men aren't mind reader's ya know....

• Aug 16, 2015

The last Tyler Perry film I've watched, meaning I haven't watched any of his new films since Temptations. Its not a bad film, contrary to the critics. I enjoyed it because of the chemistry b/w the two leads.

• Jul 29, 2015

Good show! It shows the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Good show! It shows the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

• Jul 17, 2015

Oh boy! Don't cheat on your spouse or you will get AIDS. Yowza!

Oh boy! Don't cheat on your spouse or you will get AIDS. Yowza!