Ten Inch Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ten Inch Hero Reviews

April 26, 2016
Best movie ever made. Best movie of the century. NOT for people who could tolerate: African Queen, Dumb and Dumber, Drop Dead Fred, I Spit on Your Grave, With Six You Get Eggroll. AVOID if you HATED:
Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride, The Wedding Date, Love Actually, My Best Friend's Wedding, How to Steal a Million, How to Murder Your Wife, The Thomas Crown Affair, or What's New Pussycat. WARNING: No car chases; no one SHOOTS anyone: no prison scenes. Read Wikipedia's review. This is a fascinating catalog of the battle cries and infantry charges of the last decade in the war between the sexes. It explains how to fight, how to win and how to survive. It scoops off the ten most hair-raising and controversial sexual issues and tackles them in sequence at four minute intervals. If you loved either Annette of the Mickey Mouse Club or Julia Roberts or Audrey Hepburn, you'll love Trish and be willing to forgive Anna's pancake makeup. If you've ever slept with either one of the Beatle's former dates or a Ph.D. in psychology, you'll love this blockbuster for a couple thousand reasons. For the first sixty days, try to ration yourself to watching it no more than twice daily. Like the early airplane, computer, telephone and printing press, this film will be ignored by "the average American" for the next decade; if you don't have a graduate degree, try to watch it with someone who does. It's the most exciting, completely entertaining film ever made.
½ December 10, 2015
Plot was poor, jokes were unoriginal, i barely made it through the whole movie, if youre going to watch it because of Jensen Ackles then don't bother it is not worth it
July 10, 2015
Very predictable but quite good, things I'll watch for Jensen Ackles lol
January 17, 2015
anything with Jensen Ackels I will love
December 26, 2014
It has Jensen Ackles in it, so of course I want to see it. Also, I've heard good reviews about it.
December 8, 2014
Personally, I loved this film. Not solely because of Jensen, [let me remind you all that there are a lot of great actors in the cast], but also because of the plot.
Most of the times, what's good for you it's right under your nose but you're too blinded to see it. You just need a little push. Stereotypes are wrong most of the times, and this film teaches you that
October 7, 2014
Great film that explores real issues. If you're mature enough to get past the title, it's a must see
August 17, 2014
Good, typically sappy movie. Deducting a star for the fact that a character had to conform to get the girl.
½ June 19, 2014
does any know where to get this movie cheaper? I really want to see it but I can't do $3 right now no matter how cheap that sounds
June 12, 2014
That was a cute movie! Loved it!
June 10, 2014
I originally (I'm ashamed to admit this- watched this movie to see how Jensen Ackles met his wife). So imagine my surprise when I end up loving the movie so much that I bought it on DVD the same day! From it's quirky characters, to it's double entendres! All the workers at the sandwich shop have different (if not relatable) problems.
To explain the movie you really have to read the sign out front for when applying to the job:
"Normal people need not apply."
May 30, 2014
Sometimes you just want to watch a movie where everything puzzles together perfectly like this. Loved Jensen Ackles with his mohawk and charm. :)

For all intensive purposes, a complete joy to watch.
May 28, 2014
I loved this movie. At first I only watched it because Jensen Ackles was in it, but now I'm just obsessed with it. It's cheesy and adorable and has a happy ending, which would normally turn me off. But this movie is so fun.
½ May 15, 2014
This is one of those predictable movie with lot of cliches that will make you feel all happy inside!
April 25, 2014
This movie was a series of ups and downs for me. I completely hated the main plot line of Piper and the creepily older-than-her Noah. However, I thought Priestly and Jen were really fantastic characters and I loved their scenes. There were moments I hated and moments I loved. The ending was cliche but nice I guess. Overall I have no idea whether I even liked this movie or not.
February 1, 2014
I enjoyed this movie ~ nothing amazing (unless you count Jensen Ackles, which I find to be amazingly awesome). Fun characters had a Singles/Empire records vibe for me.
January 3, 2014
This was a very delightful story and great insites at some parts. A exhibit of exceptance of people's humanity. It has depth, giggle parts, and good lessons in love! I recommend this film.
December 14, 2013
I absolutely love this movie !! All the stories are amazing!! Just watch the movie and you will fall in love too, It has this troubled teen heart throb fall in love makes you smile vibe! Great !!
½ November 21, 2013
For some reason this movie is great, I honestly couldn't tell you why if you asked? If you need to pick a movie that's not a drama or action this is as good as it's going to get.
½ November 8, 2013
Well, there's 1 hr 37 minutes of my life i'll never get back. One of the most clichéd, predictable and sappy flicks i've seen in a long time. Not sure how this can be classified as a comedy, more like a dramedy, and a bad one at that, not helped by lackluster script and acting. I say stay away.