Ten 'til Noon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ten 'til Noon Reviews

½ June 16, 2015
Overall amazingly well constructed, with true islands of brilliance. In the hands of an experienced editor it could have been made "Tarantino great" but even as-is, it's a wild ride and well worth the watch. Saw this on the film fest circuit and wondered why many lesser films were picked up and this one was not. Highly recommended watch for the aspiring action filmmaker.
½ May 11, 2011
An original film that plays with narrative structure and tweaks the expectations audiences bring with them from long experience with crime flicks. What's missing is any thematic underpinning or true character depth; this is basically a jigsaw puzzle. But it's a dandy jigsaw puzzle, and that's a pleasure in itself.
October 19, 2009
Mauvais... une tentative de faire du "tarantino" completement foireuse... pas reussi a rester assise jusqu'a la fin, totalement passee a cote! :///
May 26, 2009
Everything here is top-notch -- on-the-money ensemble cast, apt locations, Alice Brooks' gleaming camerawork, Joe Kraemer's intense score and Kalman Alexander's razor-sharp editing. It's a class act financed on a shoestring.
February 11, 2009
wow, this movie sucks the more you think about it. Bad script, bad character development, bad acting and pretty boring overall. While I do like the "Rashamon" type story gimmick that they attempt to use here - reliving the same 10 minutes from different points of view - here it is used with piss poor execution. This is an example on how Not to make a Indie movie.
½ January 7, 2009
It has a fresh idea to work with on how the story is presented but the dialog isn't that good and it couldn't pull off good character development.
½ July 2, 2008
Interesting premise. It was an alright film but I wanted it to be better than it was.
April 8, 2008
The cover boasts that it is Tarantino-esque, however it is a little disappointing and no where near as artistic as Tarantino films are. Quirky and funny story line and idea, but just wasn't convincing enough.
December 16, 2007
Not bad - has some twists and turns and good idea behind it but in some places bastings show
December 2, 2007
I dont think it is even near the Pulp Fiction..it has an unexpected end with some logical gaps..not a good one for me.
November 19, 2007
I finally saw this during its all-too-brief theatrical release in 2007. Amazingly well-done indie feature with a simple premise (witnessing the same 10 minutes from multiple perspectives) done extremely effectively.
QYN
½ November 17, 2007
This movie sounded awesome, however was far from it.... wasn't the worst movie on the planet. Had a really good storyline and concept, which was what got me interested. "the best since pulp fiction" (some stupid movie critic) -- I think not, in the tradition of it yeh, but this can't compare!!! Its was pretty darn average....
October 29, 2007
Got to. My Bro's in it!!
½ October 28, 2007
Hát a film készít?i azt hitték, hogy hatalmas dobás lesz ugyanazt a tíz percet az összes szerepl? szemszögéb?l megmutatni. Lehetett volna, de valahogy nem sikerült olyan jól. ?n is csak azért néztem végig, mert kislányom sírt az éjjel és nem tudtunk aludni.
½ October 23, 2007
Quirky characters, great humour and an excellent premise. Just tell me you're not interested when I tell you that this movie shows what happens during the exact same ten minutes, through different characters' eyes. Ehh? Ehhh! You need to appreciate dark humour though.
October 21, 2007
Had great potential, and I was into it, but it never went anywhere with it and basically failed to deliver.
½ September 28, 2007
DO NOT WASTE AN HOUR AND 20 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE WATCHING THIS S**T...IT SUCKS!!!! BIG TIME!!!
September 24, 2007
Hardly up there with the pulp fictions etc.. it was ok but eh
½ September 24, 2007
I liked the multiple storylines... but all in all i just didn't find the movie that interesting! Leo went to EXTREMES just to cover that he was gay!!!! opps i really just gave away the whole movie!! LOL!!
½ September 23, 2007
a movie that takes you around in mental circles...great