Tentacle 8 Reviews

• Jul 04, 2015

This piece appears at least to me to be as if someone picked up all the pieces of film shot are tossed into a meat grinder and we are left to try to put it together....The shoplifter at the begginning appears to be meaningless. It is only at the end when very cryptic allusions are made to 9/11, that you realize that, other than, that he is marching to his doom in Windows on the World, you must have missed something and you feel you must see the thing again to see if anything can be made of the mop of knotted endings, but none of these allusions to things pan out. and then another ending of the secret fact of the many body bags coming back from the wars that govt. tried to keep secret. The acting by all is excellent and you wish they had a recognizable story to tell and that the editing made sense.