Terminal City Ricochet Reviews

• Dec 05, 2015

It's crude, and a bit of a mess, but dead-on in its vision of a future in which we are lied to constantly by television figures to sedate us while the world goes to hell. Of particular note is that the ruling party holds power through promulgating fear of terrorists. It's a great piece of punk history as it stars Jello Biafra and Joe Kiethley. Worth seeing if you like punk, are politically aware, and can find it.

• Dec 28, 2011

Interesting micro-budget product of 'Canuxploitation.' Like a Troma movie with less tastelessness, more satire. Saw a VHS copy that diminished some of the clever production design. Some bad acting, but Jello is great as a gangster/politician henchman.

• Dec 07, 2007

Saw this in its initial release (only in theatres for a week) with just six other people in the audience - three unrelated female couples. Heavy, broad political & social satire with punk and post-punk thrown in to the soundtrack for good measure. Unhinged low-budget comedy that will probably never find an audience due to legal tie-ups that keep the film in limbo - although it was once shown on a pay-TV channel which I taped it off of. Watched it about ten more times until I foolishly lent the tape to someone I didn't know too well and that's the last I saw of it...

• Nov 02, 2007

This movie is hard to find, hard to see... but it is so damn cool once you do. It's an over the top view of what the world is probably going to become - with a bitchin soundtrack to boot.