Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terminator 2: Judgment Day Reviews

February 20, 2017
Great followup to a great film. It continues the same classic action time travel story.
February 12, 2017
My favorite movie of all time! Flawless!
½ February 7, 2017
This sequel to "The Terminator" managed to build on and surpass the original, in my opinion. Linda Hamilton really comes into her own as Sarah Connor in this film. Don't bother with the films in the series after this one.
February 4, 2017
this is a fantastic film and was very revelational for the time (1991).
½ February 2, 2017
Machine vs. human is more exciting
January 26, 2017
Better film than first which was pretty tough. Watch again and again
January 21, 2017
Great movie. Awesome, visual affects and an interesting theme that still holds up today. Touching ending
½ January 14, 2017
Even better than the first movie. It's action-packed, fast-paced, and is based on sci-fi or robotic theme. What makes it even better is the enhanced storyline. For a move in 1991, this one is my favorite.
January 14, 2017
Blockbuster filmmaking doesn't fare much better than in Judgement Day. Featuring excellent action set pieces and humanized characters, T2 builds and improves upon its classic predecessor.
½ January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 6, 2017
No words to describe how well are both Arnold and Robert portraying their respective characters.
January 1, 2017
One of the best sequels of all time. Terminator 2 is one of the most well crafted sci-fi films of all time.
December 31, 2016
My favorite movie, and that's saying something. T2 was masterclass in action set-pieces, stunt work, character development, writing, directing, editing, pacing, and proper use of CGI. The special effects STILL hold up. And I dare you to find me a handful of more terrifying villains in movie history. I could watch this movie once a month for the rest of my life and never grow tired of it.
December 20, 2016
Boasting Schwarzenegger's best performance to date and Robert Patrick as the chilling T-1000, T2 is one of the best sequels ever made--or movie, for that matter.
½ December 16, 2016
Even better than the original with more depth to the characters and amazing visuals.
November 28, 2016
Terminator 2: Judgement Day is about the Terminator from the 1st movie coming back to protect John Connor this time instead of trying to stop his existence while another Terminator who can become different liquid forms and is trying to kill John Connor so that the cyborg's can succeed in the war against humanity. During this movie Sarah Connor runs into multiple issues dealing with working with this Terminator who tried to kill he many years ago, and I think this was handled carefully and quite well and I thought this movie dealt with emotion quite well, an issue with this movie is some of the acting in this movie is quite off from everyone, but you can tell they put a lot of heart into it. Another thing, THAT DAMN SCREAM, so annoying, but overall it is a great movie.
November 20, 2016
This movie blew my mind when I first saw it. I have to admit that even though I have seen this movie dozens of times over the years, it still manages to impress me. This is one of James Cameron's best movies and it has a nice message to it. I may have watched it way too many times, but nothing is like seeing it for the first time. Make sure that people still experience this one.
November 20, 2016
With over the top violence, strong drama and seemingly no end to it's emotional depth, T2 somehow succeeds its predecessor with stunning visuals and great characterisation taking the Terminator series to a new level... then T3 came out... ugh.

A+
November 15, 2016
The best American sci-fi and action movie ever made. Schwarzenegger's strong rough and tough character as Terminator Series 800 combined with timid scared Sarah and John makes one of the most outstanding cinematic casts against an undeniably evil and chemically-advanced villain, the T-1000, using strong special effects. In addition, the inclusion of Miles Dyson getting forced into destroy everything he has been determined to create enhanced the film's plot. This is a superior improvement over the first film, a rare accomplishment in Hollywood. In addition to being an improvement over the 1984 original and being a spectacular action blockbuster all about a little boy trying to save the world with his dangerously noble killer robot bodyguard, Rise of the Machines, Salvation and Genisys have never come close to matching the sheer brilliance and special effects of T2, which will always remain the best American action movie ever, no one can outdo it even if it again stars Schwarzenegger.

James Cameron seriously should have prioritized Terminator 3 and 4 over Avatar so that he could have prevented Rise of the Machines and Salvation from taking those positions in favor of better movies.
½ November 2, 2016
I need ya clothes, ya boots and ya motorcycle.