Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terminator 2: Judgment Day Reviews

October 18, 2016
My favorite 90s action movie ever. Great one liners, cgi that looks better than today cg, and a impossible to recreate Atmosphere!!!!!!!! Go Arnny
October 9, 2016
The best American sci-fi and action movie ever made. Schwarzenegger's strong rough and tough character as Terminator Series 800 combined with timid scared Sarah and John makes one of the most outstanding cinematic casts against an undeniably evil and chemically-advanced villain, the T-1000, using strong special effects. In addition, the inclusion of Miles Dyson getting forced into destroy everything he has been determined to create enhanced the film's plot. This is a superior improvement over the first film, a rare accomplishment in Hollywood. In addition to being an improvement over the 1984 original and being a spectacular action blockbuster all about a little boy trying to save the world with his dangerously noble killer robot bodyguard, Rise of the Machines, Salvation and Genisys have never come close to matching the sheer brilliance and special effects of T2, which will always remain the best American action movie ever, no one can outdo it even if it again stars Schwarzenegger.
½ October 7, 2016
Terminator 2: Judgment Day, The (1991) C-137m. ?? 1/2 D: James Cameron. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong, Robert Patrick. Highly explosive sequel to the action hit has somewhat routine story detailing cyborg send from ugly future to protect John Connor (as a boy) from opposing threat and to destroy company responsible for dangerous machines. The action never flags in this inventive sequel that's intelligent, absorbing, thought-provoking, and, at times, feels astonishingly real (thanks to powerhouse special effects' work). But what makes it all interesting is the hefty relationship between punky Furlong and machine Schwarzenegger (who is or isn't incapable of emotion). The stars are played with gusto, and film has some terrific action set pieces and an overall grand exuberance, but unsympathetic characters ring it hollow (and the startling freshness of the original is absent). Extremely well made and deservedly won Oscars for Special effects and Make-up. Love that liquidmetal! Followed by TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES.
September 29, 2016
Without a doubt, one of the best sequels ever to be made, and one that also outdoes the first film. It brings some new stuff, and is full of exciting and very impressive action sequences, especially for the time. The cast is all very cool, and, no matter how kick ass Rambo or Machete may be, I think it's clear to say, Arnold Schwarzenegger is the best and most iconic of them. Everything about this movie is great, and it's even a little dramatic. One of my favorite movies. Definitly recommended !!
½ September 16, 2016
Come with me if you want to live. This is the way a sequel should be. Director James Cameron has made an excellent sequel to the terminator franchise. Excellent perfomances from Schwarzennegger and Hamilton. A heartfelt story between the terminator and john conner is what audiences would always remember.
September 15, 2016
I seen this movie more than 20 times. the movie is epic from 90s.
September 12, 2016
Very suspenseful and full of action.
September 11, 2016
Movie night with Iris.

I famously fell asleep when I went to see this at the cinema, and then again when I got it out on video (retro). It's a lot better than I remembered. The swap works well. The CGI hasn't dated too badly. And i like the scientist sub-plot as a break from the slug-fest.
½ September 10, 2016
Arnold's back in full force! Great effects, great movie!
September 8, 2016
It sure is a rare treat when a sequel out ranks the original, way higher budget and awesome special effects for its time. The story progresses as more interesting and the humour between little John Connor and the Terminator is wonderful! It's a film that has everything a viewer could possibly want in a film, action, suspense, humour, great plot and great acting!
½ September 5, 2016
90% - T2 is a great film due to its intense action sequences and three- dimensional characters which enable the movie to be a really good example of a well-done action flick.
August 25, 2016
This film is so iconic. the effects are almost never dated, the score always fantastic everytime I watch it! it's so cool and I totally recommend it!
August 23, 2016
The greatest action movie. Period.
½ August 18, 2016
I love this movie but the reason it loses half a star is because Terminator 1 is just so hard to top.
½ August 16, 2016
What does Aliens,Alien,and the first 2 Terminator movies have in common?
The first of each is more suspenseful and the 2nd of each is more action packed. And the 2nd of each are directed by James Cameron.
And finally,both Terminator 2 and Aliens are prime examples of sequels that are better than the original.
August 15, 2016
This movie is one of my all time favorites and never gets old watching. this movie is better than the first and i think it still holds as the best terminator movie so far. if you haven't seen this movie then you better see it soon because your missing out.
August 14, 2016
Terminator 2: Judgement Day is, in my opinion, the best action movie ever made. This movie understood tension and character development, and there is barely a dull moment in this movie. This is Arnold Schwarzenegger's best movie, it also features one of the best and most menacing villains ever put on screen, the T-1000, T2 was a pioneer in CGI as well, and this movie and Jurassic Park proved that the key to using CGI to their advantage, was to not over use it, and when you use it, do it well. T2 definitely did that.
August 12, 2016
With mind blowing action sequences, groundbreaking visuals, compelling characters and surprisingly tear jerking ending Terminator 2 is a thrilling sci-fi action fest that improves upon the original.
½ August 11, 2016
T2 se aprofunda ainda mais na história original, tendo ótimos efeitos visuais,cenas de ação muito boas,além de um roteiro brilhante e sensacional.