Terminator 2: Judgment Day Reviews

• May 18, 2020

Que buenos tiempos, todo genial, hasta tiene a GnR.

Que buenos tiempos, todo genial, hasta tiene a GnR.

• May 16, 2020

Quite possibly the greatest sci-fi film ever made and certainly a must-have in any Sci-Fi fans collection. James Cameron's directorial detail, pioneering CGI, the heroic stoicism of Schwarzenegger, the rugged maternal edginess of Linda Hamilton and relentless pursuit of John Connor by Robert Patrick make it one of the all-time greats.

• May 13, 2020

It improves on the first installment with stunning action sequences, groundbreaking visual effects, and a emotive and engaging story, it ultimately represents a landmark in the franchise that has yet to be outdone.

• May 07, 2020

One of the most iconic and best sci-fi films of all time. Honestly, they should've ended the franchise here but I guess milking the franchise is what they would prefer to do

• May 06, 2020

best movie in the history

best movie in the history

• May 06, 2020

It is hard to capture lightning in a bottle twice. T2 manages to do just that. It could be better then the original. I like to see them as equals. This is some of the best that Sci-fi has to offer. it is non stop from start to finish. James Cameron shows off his ability to capture our full attention in this one. Arnold may not be considered one of the best actors but he sure knows how to make a damn good action movie. To me T2 is his best performance. I feared the T-800 in the first film and with this one I was cheering, laughing, and crying for the T-800. If you haven't seen the first film or this one, I would highly recommend them both. You will enjoy Linda Hamilton and Robert Patrick in this film. One will have you wanting to stand with them during an apocalypse, while the other will have you fearful with just one look. The cast gives it their all and it shines greatly in this wonderful science fiction.

• Apr 29, 2020

This movie is a lot more of what the original presented, polished and fine tuned. Arnold is perfect as the redeemed Terminator and Hamilton nails it as a mentally-broken Sarah Connor. Being longer, and explaining everything, James Cameron directed what is seemingly meant to be, and likely should have been, a book-end to the original. Once again, a super intimidating and more advanced T-1000 Terminator robot is sent to kill both John Connor and Sarah Connor in the year 1991. Groundbreaking makeup and special effects help this liquid-robot be all the more threatening, watching its head be blown open just to watch it come back together as it pursues our heroes relentlessly. There are important character moments, and a ton of heart, making this sequel a superior expansion of the original film.

• Apr 27, 2020

In this sequel better than the original, Terminator 2 offers action, suspense, and humor. Great entertainment during containment.

• Apr 19, 2020

If I would make a list of my top 5 films of all time this one definitely will be there!

• Apr 08, 2020

I never thought that I would love this sequel of such an iconic sci-fi movie of James Cameron. Its return was a worthy sequel of the first Terminator with double suspense and double deeper story this time. What I like about here is aside from major improvement of technology used in the effects was the characterization was expanded and developed for further understanding and the story has a better concept. The characters are emotionally affecting and relatable - the ending sealed the depth about what humanity is all about. And while there is a nonstop actions stunts to thrill viewers, I also enjoyed its core story about the value of human life. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong were unforgettable trio lead here - you'll be attached to their adventure here. Even the cyborg antagonist Robert Patrick was commendable here. This is highly recommended classic sci-fi action!