Terminator: Dark Fate Reviews

Good story line and action packed

Good story line and action packed

• tommyveggietales
    3m ago

not much difference between plot of original Terminator and this one.

not much difference between plot of original Terminator and this one.

• Jacqueline H
    34m ago

Action packed, long movie but Linda and Arnold are wonderful as usual.

Action packed, long movie but Linda and Arnold are wonderful as usual.

• Lashelle
    3h ago

The entire movie was awesome!!!

The entire movie was awesome!!!

• capt kirk
    7h ago

brought me back to original! new twist but same themes as first 2 terminators. action packed, good pace

• Jerry J
    8h ago

It wasn't the familiar Terminator experience. It was too much time absorbed in a goal to kill another version of a terminator from a different timeline. Another spin off of something similar but not quite true to the nature of what Terminator is really all about. I was disappointed with the movie. What a waste of what Arnold Schwarzenegger had left to offer to this story. Maybe next time they'll get it right.

• James M
    9h ago

A very good entertaining movie, good to see all the old actors back in action

A very good entertaining movie, good to see all the old actors back in action

• Maribelle M
    9h ago

A little disappointed, Arnold Schwarzenegger had a short role Linda Hamilton still has it -)...

• Eli
    10h ago

Excellent movie with great action scenes.

Excellent movie with great action scenes.

• Heatherprinc39
    11h ago

The movie was good..ive never seen the one before...it made me watch it...i would recommend this movie to others