Terminator: Dark Fate Reviews

• Shawn D
    Jun 07, 2020

I think this movie undeservedly suffered from negative reviews, dooming it before it ever even entered theaters. The retcon was a clever way to explain the lack of continuity with the other sequels. The CG younger versions of Sarah, John and the Model 101 were some of the best CG photo realism I've ever seen. (Looks like you can't trust your eves anymore. Just like in The Running Man, we're done for now that big brother has the ability to fabricate convincing video evidence wholecloth.) That scene wowed me as much as the first time I saw the T1000 from Terminator 2 Judgment Day. Because we exist in a multiverse with infinite possibilities, writers did a great job, in my opinion, in having small differences from the other movies. As for the action, after the opening scene the accelerator pedal was mashed firmly to the floor. This movie.was nowhere near as cool as T2 was, but it was definitely worth watching.. Now, a bunch of bad reviews and the resulting poor box office take have ruined any chance of further sequels.

• Feb 01, 2020

I thought this movie was a very nice complement to the original 2 Terminator movies. This was great work by many from the original terminator crew. Great job.

• Sophia E
    Jan 03, 2020

I feel asleep at one point. It was a great attempt but there were so many slow moments in the film. The new lead was promising and natural but the older actors didnt apply much tenacity. Still enjoyed it though and so did my entire family!

• Adam S
    Jan 01, 2020

It had good pacing, directing, acting, and great action.

It had good pacing, directing, acting, and great action.

• Dec 19, 2019

KILLED JOHN CONNOR IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES?? WTF??? Was so excited to see this movie only to have this trash happen. Lina Hamilton and Arni both back, only to have there characters dimished. Shame on you!!!

• Keisha
    Dec 15, 2019

I am always a fan of futuristic stories. I just wish they wouldve at least tried to follow the terminator trend

• Calvin
    Dec 14, 2019

Awesome Terminator movie! Forget all the others that came inbetween T2 and this. There's only 3 real Terminator movies.

• Shirette A
    Dec 13, 2019

ok movie it had its moments

ok movie it had its moments

• Joe Zane
    Dec 12, 2019

Love the movie. Big fan of the terminators movie.

Love the movie. Big fan of the terminators movie.

• gregory s
    Dec 09, 2019

I liked the movie. Good plot, plenty of action. The one thing I think could be better is the fact that they are still shooting guns at the terminator knowing full well it does not work. I would like to see some new wrinkles with that whole premise and try hitting him with some new technology. Just a thought