Terminator Genisys Reviews

• 3d ago

Ultimately confusing, and above all, boring, Terminator Genisys is a big waste of everyone's time and a sad addition to the Terminator Series.

• Sep 10, 2019

Terrible story line and poor attempt at revitalizing the series.

Terrible story line and poor attempt at revitalizing the series.

• Sep 08, 2019

So good for everyone who loved the Terminator series. Loved how it honored the originals. Don't miss this one.

• Sep 06, 2019

Visually engaging and competently made, but the story is so convoluted you’d lose brain cells trying to piece it all together.

• Aug 31, 2019

This movie was forgettable. The story was bad and the characters were not interesting.

• Aug 12, 2019

Best one yet. Great story and imaginative,

Best one yet. Great story and imaginative,

• Aug 12, 2019

Convoluted, pointless, awful and badly cast. I love the first two Terminator films but they keep on getting worse. Why does Kyle Reece in this film look like a trader from wall street instead of a solider? Why should anyone care about the characters in this film when the story is so complicated and stupid. The first two films had a simple but brilliant narrative. As for this disaster of a film, I truly have no idea what I've just seen, what the story was, how the script was approved, and why Arnie would put his name to this.

• Aug 11, 2019

A little muddled with its timeline narrative which essentially means that I didn't care who won or lost- it could be altered in a parallel timeline anyway.

• Aug 10, 2019

decent Terminator film

decent Terminator film

• Aug 07, 2019

Great movie! Will watch again.

Great movie! Will watch again.