Terror in the woods Reviews

• Jan 20, 2019

Excellent acting from every cast member. Stayed with actual details of the occurrence and is all around a great movie.

• Jan 08, 2019

Amazing! My fav lifetime movie! The actors were amazing!

Amazing! My fav lifetime movie! The actors were amazing!

• Jan 01, 2019

Very bad. Conflict made me wanna eviscerate my own body then cry as I bleed out

Very bad. Conflict made me wanna eviscerate my own body then cry as I bleed out

• Oct 22, 2018

I loved this movie so much it was amazing the acting was incredible all three young ladies were incredible. Specially Ella west jerrier she took on such compiled roll and outdid everyones expectations you could see how her character shifted from the beginning of the movie to the end.in one scene she has a total freak out and it was the best scene I have ever seen in my life.this kid is going places. all three actresses did amazing and I recommend this movie. 6 out of 5

• Oct 07, 2018

I loved this movie I wrote a review but it got deleted. The three young ladies were incredible. Emily (Skylar Morgan Jones) was such a sweet loved character and was amazing is the stabbing it was hard to watch. And Kaitlyn (Sophie grace) nailed her character with perfection . Rachel (Ella wets) was incredible her layers were amazing she did a phenomenal job and her big crying part in the cemetery made me cry. By far the best scene I have ever seen. 10 minutes into this movie I knew this kid is going places. This deserves a lot of awards and an Emmy. Best lifetime movie ever!