Terror Inside - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terror Inside Reviews

January 21, 2016
adding based on Joe Bob Briggs' recommendation
October 2, 2014
This movie wasn't too bad. I really enjoyed the plot and the way the story was going it was just underfunded is all but that's not bad. The writer had a great unique story that really made for an interesting film.
September 29, 2013
Yum yum, Tanya Memme is in this and Feldman's wife is topless. Deliciosio
½ September 4, 2011
The movie deals with pain, and hands you a painful experience as well. The script doesn't make sense, the actors should reconsider their field of business, and the effects are nonexisting. The only thing worth mentioning is the story, which might work.
April 10, 2011
If you look on the cover of this film, you see a Winner award of some kind. It has to be for stinker of the year. This movie is terrible. What is really bad is that Corey Feldman, who I know can act, completely loses all acting ability. He dumbs himself down to the cast's level which just makes it even worse. There is nothing in this movie to make you frightened, excited or even care for this dud. Leave this movie on the shelf. You will thank me.
August 9, 2010
Good, bad, cheesy, what I expected. Just not sure if it qualifies for super bad good horror or just super bad horror.
½ July 11, 2010
Low budget and really stupid thriller, it really has nothing going for it. The acting isn?t very good, nor are the special effects. The cinematography is bland and the story is boring.
½ July 11, 2010
34/100. Low budget and really stupid thriller, it really has nothing going for it. The acting isn't very good, nor are the special effects. The cinematography is bland and the story is boring.
June 19, 2010
You know things are bad when Corey Feldman's acting is the best thing about a movie. His line, 'It's like some bad Twilight Zone episode", sums it up rather well.