Terrorists - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terrorists Reviews

½ July 21, 2016
Broad but funny satire of post-9/11 paranoia. Sadly, it is still relevant 12 years later.
March 15, 2011
It's kind of fun seeing all these UCB regulars in a movie together, but it feels like something I would have shot in high school. There's no attempt at framing, lighting, sound editing - there are web videos on Funny or Die with better production value than this. There are a few funny bits, but the actors are done no favors by the poor editing. And all of the terrorism humor has been excessively played out (maybe it seemed current in 2004, but it clearly has not aged well). I love these comedians, but you'd have to see them in other projects to understand why.
March 25, 2009
do not know were this has come from....my fave film is on my profile....and its not this...although....is does look good...
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
July 15, 2008
Totally solid satire. It impressively carries the premise for 70 minutes. Brilliant and hilarious portrayal of ignorance, hysteria and how preconceptions shape the way we interpret things. I was very impressed. Great performances. I swear comics are the best actors. One would expect that this guy would only be beat up because he's a total geek. If the actor (Mantzoukas) is a Canadian, I will allow myself to buy myself a Coke.