Terry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terry Reviews

February 8, 2013
Big Canadian hero celebrated every year in our schools. Good movie depiction of his life and his journey.
September 5, 2012
Canadian Hero equal Canadian Classic!
September 26, 2011
I remember "The Terry Fox Story" from 1983 that also had Robert Duvall. That was pretty good.
May 26, 2011
Television, have the reputation of made bad movies. But, Don McBrearty's Terry, possess a wonderful screenplay, as well as a really good direction and a impressive acting of the cast. Terry, is a sentimental and criative film, that going inspire and move the audience. Fresh.
January 15, 2010
Somewhat cheesy film however the fact it is based on one of Canada's greatest heroes is nice. Nice to see Newfoundland on film, the beautiful side of it I mean.
½ September 13, 2008
They couldn't have cast a better person to play Terry Fox in this, Shawn Ashmore looks exactly like him. Great Canadian film!
January 2, 2008
It's a Canadian movie, but a good & inspiring Canadian movie, and you'll forget the actor is also Iceman. For the first time I said to myself, "I want that soundtrack!"
December 18, 2007
Excelente pelicula que el factor de exito es que fue hecha totalmente por canadienses. Excelente caracterizacion de Shawn Ashmore que refleja de gran manera a uno de los heroes canadienses. Totalmente inspiradora y en lugar de q te de lastima te motiva. EXCELENTe
September 23, 2007
cool movie about what terry fox went frow
September 16, 2007
decent TV movie - a Terry Fox biopic starring "Iceman" from the XMen movies. It falls victim to "Canadian Director Syndrome" in some parts, and theres some goofs I noticed, but overrall it's a lot better than I expected. Tuned in to watch a few minutes of another bad Canadian TV movie, and ended up watching it through to the end.
July 29, 2007
One of the best films to portray a true story!
July 15, 2007
Terry Fox is lyk 1 of my heroes and this is a well done movie..