The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Reviews

• Jan 19, 2020

This is the crowned jewel of horror remakes.

This is the crowned jewel of horror remakes.

• Dec 25, 2019

Muy entretenida nueva versión de la original. Buenas actuaciones. Todos los elementos del slasher presentes de la mejor manera. Un clásico.

• Dec 07, 2019

Si bien no logra tener la autenticidad del original, esta nueva versión es mejor en varios aspectos, siendo en mi opinión mejor al original, si bien no incluir la escena de la cena es un acierto y un fallo ala vez, ya que nunca podrían igualdad la crueldad del original, pero nos recompensa con mucha sangre, escenas espeluznantes, grandes muertes, etc...

• Oct 31, 2019

An unnecessary remake, but it at least didn't annoy the hell out of me like the ending of the original did. Still, an average movie at best, and as horror goes, not really all that scary. (Then again, the original wasn't either.) Par for the course, with a bit more splat, take it or leave it.

• Oct 25, 2019

Its gritty and suspenseful but thats not enough to carry this movie. Starts off decent enough and quickly tapers off till its so predictable it hurts.

• Oct 22, 2019

Terrible remake and it's not even scary.

Terrible remake and it's not even scary.

• Sep 23, 2019

Even though its not the first of this franchise this version is my favorite of all the other Texas chainsaw movies.

• Sep 06, 2019

Awful! Just awful! This is one of those movies where you sit back and ask yourself; "Why did they feel the need to remake this?!". Honestly, this was a remake that NO ONE was asking for (coz let's face it, if Ur gonna do a remake at least put some focking effort into it). This film doesn't even come close to the original! The original film had a certain dark and eerie feel to it, that's what made the film so unique at that time (and even to this day people are shook by the original). THIS remake, my God, it's like it doesn't even TRY to mimic that same dark eerie atmosphere (in fact this remake just seems slightly low budget and campy - One could almost be forgiven for thinking it was a comedy). My final verdict = half a star. (I'd give it Zero if that were an option)

• Aug 27, 2019

This movie is very underappreciated. It is well made and with Michael Bay directing, the movie is almost perfect.

• Aug 16, 2019

Not nearly as great or inventive as the original, but with great performances, some scary moments and Leatherface is still quite frightening, its worth at least one viewing. 3/5