Tezaab (Acid) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tezaab (Acid) Reviews

March 7, 2013
One of the greatest films of all time and a classic!!!
½ September 3, 2011
Watching the movie now only makes us laugh at how retarded some moments are ... but honestly it was breakthrough in those days:
- this movie gave Bollywood epic music which is still awesom
- launched the 'ek-do-teen' girl, whose smile still makes our hearts skip a beat ...
- brought together the 'hit jori' of Anil Kapoor & Madhuri which gave us many more blockbusters ...
ScoopOnline
December 20, 2009
No one can DANCE like Madhuri! Her Dance skills are Unique!
October 25, 2008
Munna, Baban and Mohini- immortal characters of Hindi cinema.
August 6, 2008
Has to be one of my favourites...probably much better when i saw it originally
April 10, 2008
Obama, McCain, or Clinton are likely to be terrible presidents just like this film is probably going to be a piece of crap as well.
½ March 27, 2008
movie with really good songs...watched it on a boring summer afternoon....
NaWia
February 26, 2008
I remember when this Movie was released. The song Ek do teen was a Hit. I totally love this Movie.
November 3, 2007
I LOVE madhuri in this movie...esp Ek do Teenn
November 1, 2007
rewatched this movie jsut for Madhuri's breakthrough performance. It raised my excitement for her comeback. the movie is amazing if you can see through the low technical standards at the time. Anil Kapoor updated the angry young man to the 90's and gave us the template for the tapori played by so many actors after him (Amir Khan included).
Too bad Nchandra fell off after this movie.
Never have the words ' a violent love story' gelled so well
September 21, 2007
I like Madhuri ji's films very much, and this one certainly holds a place in my heart, for always.
½ August 5, 2007
Any one noticed the Godfather tune being used in the movie?
July 28, 2007
haha
this was such a hilarious movie
i was laughing at the ridiculous acting and lousy action scenes
July 13, 2007
Forever entranched in our minds, the Ek Do Teen number has become part of Bollywood legend. The real stars (aside from Javed Akhtar's very clever lyrics) are Anil Kapoor in an outstanding performance and Madhuri in solid performance which foreshadowed her emergence to superstardom. Also, watch for Mandakini in a brief role as Madhuri's rival (in on of her last roles in Bollywood) and Chunky Pandey (in one of his last roles prior to his recent comeback). Props also go to N. Chandra, whose career has been all over the map, but here,he hit bull's eye.
March 28, 2007
First movie where I saw Madhuri Dixit... I was just a little girl and after seeing her dance performance in "Ek do teen", she became my favorite actress, which she still is... and according to me she is also the best dancer!
½ March 25, 2007
awesome flick - good songs :)