• Oct 27, 2017

Heavy duty Army movie of true to life suicides, wounded soldiers, etc. returning home from their service duties. Exposes the depths of the psychological problems of soldiers returning home for war. Movie exposes the long wait for psychological services for soldiers returning home. Not recommended for those unable to handle the horrors of war.

• Oct 26, 2017

Our soldiers make huge sacrifices beyond anything the rest of us can understand. This true story was well acted and really raised my level of respect for these guys and their families. Thanks for your service!! My prayers are with you.