ThanksKilling 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

ThanksKilling 3 Reviews

½ February 4, 2017
way better than the oroginal. makes no effort to pretend that it's not a bad movie. little longer than it should be, 1 hour 39 min. lost interest around the 20 min before the end. Worth a laugh though.
August 26, 2016
It took me 6 hours to finish this film. Like cyanide, much more than a small dose every couple of hours will kill you. Undoubtedly an intentional low point in an already ridiculous franchise. It's a cinematic experience in the same way that watching the director's cut of Apocalypse Now with a bad fever is an experience. Overall, there are just 2 human actors playing humans (who are trying to build a Thanksgiving theme park), and the rest of the cast is an ensemble of puppets voiced and operated by 2 other people (I get the sense that they were going to make a puppet movie, but then realized they could get a bout 200% more budget if they crowdfunded it as a Thankskilling sequel). The plot starts off in a bizarre place, and only gets weirder, ripping off multiple other established franchises along the way; normally it's a good thing if movies don't follow the formulaic slasher format, but this is an exception. I don't recommend watching this unless you are just too curious to want to see a puppet worm probe a robot's rectum. That's what's in store for you in this movie.
½ June 3, 2016
Without question, this is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. I would pay good money to have the chance to meet everyone who backed this and to kick them in the groin.
½ June 3, 2016
Literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Probably the first movie I have ever hated and I thought RIPD and Seventh Son were okay.
½ June 3, 2016
Genuine contender for the worst film ever made.
April 22, 2016
This movie is funny on its own way. It's truly a acquired taste in movie but I found it to be so ridiculous that it was funny.
February 8, 2015
It sucked who thought it could be worst then the 1st
½ November 2, 2014
Serve this Turkey up to the guests whom have overstayed their welcome and they will scatter like cockroaches when the light comes on!
½ November 27, 2013
If you mix strangeness with epicness and threw away perfection, you' get something like TK3. For the most part, is a crazy enjoyable ride that looks pretty while being cheap. I didn't like all of the jokes, and there was a lot I wish was left out. The characters are colorful. Overall, distasteful yet entertaining.
October 23, 2013
If you are not a fan of B-rated movies and are close minded don't watch this movie. If you are even considering watching this you must have seen the first one, in that case you are going to love this movie. I just watched this last night and it was a mind blowing experience. This is a very crude humor movie and I laughed the entire time. Watch it and have fun with it.
July 30, 2013
i loved the first of these movies, but this one was just way out in left field. I didnt actually sit through all hour and 40 minutes, but i did laugh at a few parts of what i saw. A bizzare installment to an indie horror masterpiece
TheDudeLebowski65
February 7, 2013
Thankskilling 3 is the follow-up to the original, and it serves more ridiculous ideas. I quite enjoyed the first film, and thought it was an original comedy horror film that was so bad it's good. The sequel on the other hand is disappointing. The comedic elements are more elaborate in the plot is way more silly than the original. The film has a cast composed primarily of puppets, which just doesn't work. What made the first one worth seeing was the sheer ridiculousness of a murderous turkey killing people with axes, a carver and other assorted tools. That was fun, and entertaining. Thankskilling 3 is bad, with nothing good going for it. I was disappointed and after the entertaining first film, I expected something good with this follow-up. However it just fails. The film could have been quite good, but it relies too much on the puppets, and it just doesn't have the charm, wit and ultimately the memorable silliness of the first picture. Thankskilling was original and hilarious. This one is trash, uninspired garbage that will disappoint fans of the original. The problem with this one is that the filmmakers try to create something refreshing with the material, but they don't know how to create something watchable. The film leaves a lot to be desired and it leaves a lot of room for improvement. At times there are glimpses of what made Thankskilling worth seeing, but it just gets lost in a poorly thought out plot that tries to add layers to a film that had a killer turkey killing people. This is a multi layered mess of a film that just fails to be fun and entertaining. Stick with the first film, and don't waste your time watching this one.
November 26, 2012
I had to stop halfway through because it seemed alright the first 10 minutes. This one actually lost me because this one isn't a horror film at all... some weird comedy adventure that completely separates itself from the 1st one.
November 24, 2012
If the movie didn't have any dialogue, it'd probably be great.
½ November 23, 2012
This is one sequel that NEVER should have been made. Hell, the first one never should have been made, and this is even worse. If that is even possible.
November 23, 2012
Fucking terrible ...but in a good way
½ November 22, 2012
In 2009, a purposely made bad movie about a killer turkey named 'Turkie' went on a murderous rampage on some college kids during Thanksgiving break. It was such a horrendous exercise in spoofing the slasher genre. You either have to be stoned on your ass to enjoy something so dumb. Same thing goes for it's sequel.

If you're wondering why it's called 'ThanksKilling 3' and not 'ThanksKilling 2' is because the film is about 'ThanksKilling 2'. You see a sequel was "made" to 'ThanksKilling'. It was called 'ThanksKilling 2'. It took place in outer space and was considered as the worst movie ever made. Copies of it were burned because of how bad it was. Turkie isn't really happy about this and sets out to find the last copy of 'ThanksKilling 2' and somehow control the world.

There's a tranny Earthworm and his robot M.U.F.F. which are from the original 'ThanksKilling 2', come to Earth to fight Turkie. There's also a puppet called Yomi who is searching for her mind and a wig wearing salesman of the Pluckmaster 3000 caught up in the battle. There are several trippy scenes that don't amount up to anything in the "plot", but watching a film like this you wouldn't expect anything less than a series of random stupidity. Kind of like a Adam Sandler film.

I will admit that this film is much better than 'ThanksKilling'. Also the idea of skipping it's own sequel to make a sequel about it's sequel was actually funny to a certain degree. But if you're looking for 'Meet the Feebles', just watch that instead.