That Funny Feeling - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

That Funny Feeling Reviews

June 22, 2012
Would be fun to modify and remake, but Hollywood would probably make it needlessly dirty.
December 30, 2011
LOVE it!!!! soo cute and I love her clothes!
November 16, 2011
Thanks to Netflix I found this adorable movie. Favorite part.. Playing 10 questions & all her answers pointing to the wrong conclusion of what ger "job" is.
January 26, 2010
Great movie!!!!! It is so cute to see the real Sandra Dee and Bobby Darin together!!! If you haven't seen "Beyond the Sea" that is a must-see!!!
June 7, 2009
I just love this movie! So cute so sweet!
April 5, 2009
Joan Howell: I'd love to visit your apartment.
Tom Milford: My apartment? Well, why mine?
Joan Howell: The answer should be quite obvious, shouldn't it?
Tom Milford: The fact of the matter is, mine is quite disorganized. I've been having maid trouble, too.
Joan Howell: Well, I'll tell you what. You take me to your apartment and I'll show you what I can do with a vacuum cleaner.

A cute if not at times somewhat ridiculous case of mistaken identity (kind of).
January 13, 2009
This movie is cute and funny, with some scenes that put me and my four-year-old in stitches. It also shows how talented of an actor Donald O'Connor is, playing in a non-musical role as Bobby Darin's exasperated, neurotic employer. Good movie all around. :)
½ December 23, 2008
Fun. O'Connor isn't bad and the two stars are enjoyable.
July 15, 2008
Looks like it has a cute plot. Besides, it's Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee.
½ June 7, 2008
Cute. I rather enjoyed it. Made me want to watch Gidget, though.
½ January 4, 2008
It was not as funny as "If a man answers", but it is still a cute and clever movie.
½ December 19, 2007
Not a well-known movie, but a very enjoyable one. Dee's crazy friends are hilarious.
October 26, 2007
Very cute. Great chemistry between Sandra Dee and Bobby Darin.
October 10, 2007
Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee do their version of the classic Doris Day-Rock Hudson romantic comedy. Really cute, funny story and great chemistry from the leads. Highly implausible (but who expects plausibility from rom-coms?), but with Bobby Darin in the lead who cares? ;-)
October 8, 2007
Cheesy Sunday afternoon chill out romantic comedy.
½ September 7, 2007
Although not quite as funny as the other one, it is apparent that Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee, at one time, were the most adorable couple on the Hollywood screen.
July 24, 2007
A great mix of comedy & romance. I loved Bobby Darin & Sandra Dee in this movie!
July 19, 2007
All CLASSICS are GOOD
July 17, 2007
Cute movie, but i wouldn't watch it again.