That's Carry On - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

That's Carry On Reviews

December 29, 2012
Compilation movie of the classic British comedy movie series, compered in style by Kenneth Williams and Barbara Windsor. Some of the gang's best moments, so some very good laughs.
½ September 14, 2011
good compliation but check out the individual movies like carry on teacher,nurse,sargeant, & constable.
September 16, 2010
A compilation of all your favourite bits from the Carry On series.
September 6, 2010
That's Carry On is little more than a "clip show" with some awkward clip introductions from two of the famous film series' best loved regulars, Kenneth Williams and Barbara Windsor.

While the clips are fine and will raise chuckles for fans of the series, for those who aren't familiar you'd be better off just watching one of the movies (I'd suggest Don't Lose Your Head or Doctor as a starting point).
mirabella1996
½ February 10, 2010
A nostalgic delight for fans!
March 17, 2009
need to see all the carry on films still.
½ February 18, 2009
a mish mash of all the carry on's prior to this one so basically it's a clip show!!
April 10, 2008
I'll eat an Irish grape farmer's Scottish terrier before I watch this eggnog-o-rama.
March 25, 2008
there's many eps of this... they don't match up to the actual films in full
September 10, 2007
best of the carry ons -there was about 28 i think of them.
½ September 3, 2007
This really marks the death of the series repeating old clips, but it does include the best all the films had to offer.
July 12, 2007
I like these flicks i found most of them funny
June 16, 2007
A must for anyone new to the world of the carry on films as it contains all the best bits.
June 12, 2007