That's My Boy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

That's My Boy Reviews

½ September 20, 2017
Outstanding movie, one of the funniest I've ever seen!!
September 14, 2017
It funny. It more of you having a better life now, and your worthless dad that was never there comes into your life to mess things up for you. It like your the cool kid in school, until your parents come to school to show the world you not that great!
August 30, 2017
Really bad and gross
August 28, 2017
My Favorite Comedy Film Of All Time Is 1933's Duck Soup.
½ August 8, 2017
Crude humor with vulgar undertones paired with tasteless jokes and offensive plotline. This movie (if you can even call it that) is an absolute disaster that marks the end of Adam Sandler's career.
July 17, 2017
loved this movie. I've always loved Adam Sandlers "dumb" movies. add Andy Samberg and Sean Anders as director as you've got a hell of movie. this was way over the top with absurdist comedy which is what the cast is known for. loved it! for a full movie movie, check out WYSADWTA? on YouTube
July 5, 2017
Has it's moment but overall just a little too much raunchiness and annoying quotes fail to give this film another watch. Plus incest is never funny! But Vanilla Ice cameo was nice nice baby!
July 3, 2017
"That's My Funniest Movie Ever" :)
½ June 15, 2017
I hated this movie. I hated the main character, and I hated that everyone in the movie loved him. Oh and it isn't funny at all. A 5 year old rocketed a ball from the outfield to home plate? OMG so funny, Sandler...
½ June 13, 2017
what a terrible , terrible movie , one of the few I just stopped watching midway , it was just not good. Maybe I just got tired of this Sanders type of humor , dont get me wrong he did great things in the past and can always bring new and interesting things in the future ! that's my boy was just none of those things.
½ June 10, 2017
More than slightly disturbing opening sequence badly in need of a voice of reason, but should you make your way to the main portion of the movie there are laughs all round in Sandler's best film in years. Samberg shines through with a great performance. And also vanilla ice.
½ May 24, 2017
great comedy. very funny with a good story. lots of clever jokes mixed with lots of mindless humor. (2 viewings)
April 16, 2017
its such a good movie so many catch phrases in one movie, like fake in all the funnest ways, you have to keep an open mind tho, and get past sandler's voice thats the only bad part...
½ March 9, 2017
It isn't Adam's best work, and it definitely isn't Andy's best either, but the movie makes me laugh because of how crude and stupid it is therefore it becomes a good comedy hence my 3 and a half star rating.
February 23, 2017
Hilarious, yet one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen.
½ February 19, 2017
Junk, and EXTREMELY raunchy.
February 11, 2017
Not too many really funny moments, but lots of giggles. Usually a movie with a lot of crude humor tends to be corny, but this wasn't for me. Any Adam Sandler fan should like this.
jamrcla
January 22, 2017
It's been a long time since Adam Sandler made a funny comedy and I must admit this film is really funny it's silly funny like most of his films, Adams acting kind of reminded me of Peter Griffin, The story itself and other bits in the film are wrong on so many levels but it works and makes the film better and Vanilla Ice was brilliant, Overall Adam Sandler's funniest film to date in a long time.
½ January 22, 2017
Genuine laugh out loud movie with a stellar cast and a stupidly fun screenplay. Sandler and Samberg are a comedy duo to be reckoned with and with all the telltale Happy Madison references, it's a perfect addition to the Sandler saga. The only thing missing here was the inclusion of Rob Schneider and his "you can do it". That would have been perfect.
½ January 20, 2017
Well I guess when you hit jack and Jill you can only go up. Is this a redneck movie? Incest really? At this point incest seems like a better option then watching this again. Can someone plz Jesus get Adam Sandler a good movie. Oh wait what's that's you say you don't make miracles happen. Oh sorry for mentioning That's my boy can you do the world a favor and give Adam Sandler cancer.