That's My Boy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

That's My Boy Reviews

August 17, 2016
Wow...an all time low...
August 16, 2016
A funny movie with some awful and some hilarious gags. That's My Boy delivers good comedy but doesn't have a sharp story or memorable acting.
August 6, 2016
2nd best movie ive seen
July 18, 2016
It's been a long time since Adam Sandler made a decent comedy and I must admit this film is really funny and not as much of a silly funny like most of his films, Adams acting kind of reminded me of Peter Griffin, The story itself and other bits in the film are wronge on so many levels but it works and makes the film better and Vanilla Ice was brilliant, Overall Adam Sandler's funniest film to date.
July 18, 2016
Well, it is certainly no "Big Daddy".
July 14, 2016
Oh boy now this is a treat. Sandler puts on a stupid voice for the whole film, filthy jokes are constant and the typical Sandler gang make cameos. The voice grates and there's dragging moments of no jokes. Do Americans play baseball at family get togethers as much as they do in films?, or is it just an excuse for a couple gags as its a recurring theme in many comedies. Watching this though is entertaining there's no denying it, just how many times will Sandler masturbate in this? And what will he masturbate over? If these questions intrigue you then it's a MUST WATCH
July 13, 2016
Another hilarious movie Adam Sandler is my fav
½ July 10, 2016
This made me laugh waaaaay more than a stupid Adam Sandler movie is supposed to. First off, Eva Amurri in this.. goddamn. Even though she only had a small crucial role in the beginning, memorable stuff right there. Second, Vanilla Ice and James Caan in the same movie and both were scene stealers. Lastly, it's probably the best Sandler movie since Click or Anger Management in terms of an overall entertaining good time. Yes it's still silly and stupid as hell, but I liked it despite the overuse of the 'wasssssup' joke.
½ July 10, 2016
it was funny in places but not Adam Sandlers best. i have seen much better
½ July 1, 2016
That's My Boy is a great and hilarious movie. This is a step upward for Adam Sandler. This is one of his better movies. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 27, 2016
Sandler's best comedy in a decade! The guy it's back in TMB in complete comic form! This is also the raunchiest movie he has ever been in and you haven't seem him like this!
May 29, 2016
......,(?)(())($)(())((,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,¢,,,,¦,,¢,,,¦,¢,,¦¢,¦â¦,...,,
May 6, 2016
It's a Sandler movie. I always question the sanity of the people that write reviews about movies like this and say that they suck. Adam Sandler has been making movies like this for over 20 years. If you don't know what you're getting with an Adam Sandler movie by this point, you are an idiot. Anyone that says it sucks and crapped on it in a review probably shouldn't have been watching the film in the first place. It had some great one liners, and I laughed at all of the stupid jokes. I love Sandler movies because they're so dumb. It isn't groundbreaking comedy, and it certainly won't be winning any awards, but to say it sucks is asinine.
½ May 6, 2016
Extremely crude and outright dumb, it's sad that at a certain point, you can't help but laugh at the lowest of lows that Adam and his troupe brings.
April 23, 2016
I ACTUALLY laughed A LOT more than I thought I would...! I was PLEASANTLY surprised by this...!
April 15, 2016
Its very rare I love a movie to a 5-star rating. Slapstick comedy, funny jokes and real life situations that you can't avoid laughing hard about. The Sandman and Samberg really pushed it. Their chemistry is great and the make this movie a comedy you can't miss.
½ April 4, 2016
Ugly, not funny, and stupid, That's My Boy is a movie I want to erase from my memory.
March 18, 2016
I did laugh a little, but mostly because I like Sandler and Samberg. The movie is mostly sad, basically Sandler doing a poor version of a melange of his old characters. Gross out jokes, bad writing, and I feel bad for the talented and respected actors and actresses that appeared in this film.
Watched on Netflix at home, March 18, 2016.
February 25, 2016
June 15th 2012
November 7th 2012
June 24th 2013
February 21st 2016
February 9, 2016
Inane and vulgar, but more often than not, hilarious.