That's the Way I Like It (Forever Fever) Reviews

• Sep 16, 2018

A fun movie that is filled with classic homages to two icons of an era, with the music that fueled the dreams of a generation.

• Feb 11, 2016

A Singaporean re-imagining of Saturday Night Fever, with a little Bruce Lee & "Play it Again, Sam" thrown in for good measure.

• Dec 10, 2012

A movie that struck a chord with many, especially those of us growing up in South East Asia. Hilariously scripted and brilliantly excuted. Check this moviw out, folks..a timeless dramedy. FULL STARS

• Mar 10, 2012

really enjoyed the whole movie.

really enjoyed the whole movie.

• Aug 07, 2010

Extremely enjoyble if featherweight film basically transposing Woody Alllen's "Play It Again Sam" to the disco era and using Tony Manero as our hero's spiritual guide. Adrian Pang makes a great comic hero. Worth a look for fans of disco, Bruce Lee, and unconventional foreign movies.

• Sep 02, 2009

I LOVEEE this film! Simple story, but the characters are unforgetable. Funny with a big heart.

• Jul 30, 2009

Just ordered this on Amazon and looking forward to seeing it again.

Just ordered this on Amazon and looking forward to seeing it again.

• Jul 09, 2009

i want to watch this movie again, but unfortunately i don't know where to find this, anyone of you know??????

• Jun 23, 2009

A rather predictable plot but still some endearing characters. I was surprised that the movie is 99% in English with just a few Chinese terms now and then, though I'm glad the subtitles were still there because it's not very good English :). Overall a cute romantic comedy that is entertaining for it's look back at the 70s disco scene in Singapore.

• Sep 12, 2008

this movie always brings a smile to my face, i don't know why. this forumula's been overplayed, but it is pulled off nicely. the audio quality, though not "superior," works with the often muted colors, and when the colors become vibrant, the audio explodes. very subtle, i think, in how it gets the job done. slowly becoming a fan.