The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Adventures in the Secret Service - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Adventures in the Secret Service Reviews

August 12, 2015
Maybe my favorite episodes !
February 16, 2013
Terrific television series, but these weren't its strongest moments.
July 17, 2010
An ok film, the first part was stronger than the second part. The second part was a bit confusing because Indy seemed to know the people already even though they haven't appeared before. But I still felt for the characters in both parts
ScoopOnline
December 22, 2009
Frankly there are sometimes I m confused with the title "Indiana Jones" I have seen all the ones with Harrison Ford and there are still some with other actors. A tiny bit confusing.
½ November 30, 2009
It was an interesting storyline and has a lot to like. While it wasn't exactly flawless, it's one of the better episodes in the series. Sean Patrick Flanery really did a great job in this on especially, it was the first time he really had to carry the story.
August 23, 2009
INDIANA JONES BIATCH!!!
½ May 16, 2009
Great series.... Family
½ March 8, 2009
Two separate episodes, stuck together with linking material, so I'll treat them as such. The first involves Indy, as a spy, attempting to secure a secret peace with Austro-Hungary. Set in Vienna and heavily influenced by 'The Third Man', with the tinkle of Anton Karas's theme actually heard at one point, this is a fun episode, great cinematography as usual and good support from the two dandyish Princes. Based on a little known true story too, and its got Christopher Lee in it, and Indy pretending to be tough... sorta like in the Movies. Still, theres something missing thats hard to discern. The second part segues painfully into Petrograd right after the popular revolution where Indy has apparantly been working for some months, a title stating 'three months later' or somesuch would have helped enormously. Still this is a beautiful episode with some great location work, especially the abandoned mansion they found for Indy and his Bolshevik friend's flat. Great discussion of Bolshevik aims without villainising anybody, even Lenin, one of whose speeches Indy attends. Realistic love story of the type seldom seen on TV, some good characterisation, and a real sense of camraderie between Indy and his friends make the tragic ending all the more effective. Illuminates yet another little know historical event, which makes it all the more worthy. A sequel was planned, its a pity we'll never see it.
January 6, 2009
Should be Intresting
½ July 16, 2008
The first half? Boring. Second half? Better.
June 24, 2008
now i have too see all the young indiana jones
½ May 26, 2008
Indiana Jones infiltrates World War I era Russia to learn about Vladimir Lenin. Great action and top notch performances.
May 23, 2008
Fun first half with a second half that's a boring almost pretend Oscarbait drama about the rise of Marxism in Russia.
½ March 21, 2008
Hey look, it's Indy! Oh, wait... this isn't really all that intersting...
½ January 28, 2008
some of these were pretty good
December 21, 2007
Sean Patrick Flanery as Indy.... intriguing.
½ December 17, 2007
This is part of a great action adventure series.
½ November 24, 2007
This movie helped me kill time while I was doing my ironing but I wouldn't watch it again.
½ November 24, 2007
Not as good as the original version with Harrison Ford.
November 15, 2007
I think young Indiana is rather sweet. And my son and I saw the whole series, back then.