The Bad Mother's Handbook - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bad Mother's Handbook Reviews

½ July 6, 2013
Movie was okay as a "watch once". I only watched it to see Robert be all nerdy lol. It was all Canadian Netflix had to offer.
June 30, 2013
I did see this movie. I liked Robert Pattinson as Daniel Gale and Katherine Tate as the mom. However, the movie seemed kinda of pointless.
½ September 29, 2012
Just saw it randomly on Netflix and gave it a shot. I ended up really enjoying it.
According to IMDB this was a made for TV movie.
August 7, 2012
Rob was adorable and geeky in this as Daniel Gale.
April 15, 2012
Short, but sweet. Nice little family movie. Robert Pattinson was adorable even then...though he does not have a huge role in this.
January 19, 2012
I didn't really like this movie but if you want to see Robert Pattinson as a huge nerd then this is the film for you.
½ October 21, 2011
The Bad Mother's Handbook is a strange little movie about a girl who gets pregnant at the age of 17. The boy who got her knocked up wants nothing to do with her or the child, bu the new boy at school played by Robert Pattinson does. Sure he is a little odd and not the hottest boy but he is sweet and his father is a doctor. The girl's mom is not happy to become a grandma but the Grandma is excited to become a Great-Grandma. Throw in that the mother has just found out that she is adopted and wants to know who her real mom is and why she was given up and you got a funny tale.
September 3, 2011
this was made in 2007..not 95' ..the info is wrong on flixster here...anyways, this is a total waste of time...but, I mean, it is a 70 minute film and really isn't much new to it's genre...very dull characters that have very little life.. check out Animal Kingdom instead for a real Bad Mothers Handbook.
½ March 11, 2011
A good movie overall, even if it seemed a bit depressing and bland during some parts.
December 13, 2010
What a wonderful little movie. Emotionally charged. The casting was perfect. Raw look into a mothers love from different persoectives.
December 10, 2010
Really quite bad. Saw it for Robert Pattinson, but it wasn't worth it.
December 9, 2010
This looks awful. Pass.
November 11, 2010
Bei Catherine Tate kann ich mich immer nicht entscheiden, ob ich sie sehr mag oder nur ein bisschen, denn bisher habe ich sie immer nur in Rollen gesehen, die zwar im Grunde sympathisch waren, aber immer auch einen fiesen, nervigen oder gemeinen Unterton hatten. So ist es auch in diesem Film.
Der Film an sich ist emotional und zum Teil erschütternd und traurig, aber er hat auch seine lustigen und herzigen Szenen. Und mit Robert Pattinson in engen Jeans kann man einfach nicht falsch liegen. ;)
½ November 9, 2010
Got to admit I saw it because Robert Pattinson works in it. But I loved it, the message is so clean and fresh...
November 7, 2010
Just don't watch it. It's not worth your time
October 30, 2010
Fun movie with a good cast, and a chance to see Rob Pattinson in an adorkable role.
½ October 24, 2010
Una pelicula rara al principio pero que tiene dialogos y situaciones que son muy propias de la vida real. Tiene su moraleja y aunque no sea una pelicula excelente no es una perdida de tiempo verla! Plus, ver a Robert interpretando al geek mas grande del mundo es impagable!
½ September 13, 2010
By far, the single worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life... It was a waste of nearly 2 hours... I cannot get them back...
September 9, 2010
This was actually a very good movie. Very touching. I enjoyed it.
April 20, 2010
This movie really has a deeper sense. Of course I watched it because of Robert Pattinson, he is quite good in this movie, but unfortunately not every moment on screen.