The Bleeding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bleeding Reviews

December 30, 2014
Why oh God why did they make this movie! Vinnie Jones looks like a child molester!
May 30, 2013
It's not often you come across a movie so bad that you imagine the director scooped it out of a toilet after his morning dump.This movie, which I've affectionately retitled 'buffy diesel the fast and furious vampire slayer', manages to go beyond that.
May 30, 2013
Completely atrocious...
½ October 20, 2012
churro churro churro pésimas actuaciones
½ October 15, 2012
Not sure if movie or Ford commercial
½ July 23, 2012
Boo! But if it was SUPPOSED to be that bad, then it really hit the nail on the head.
½ June 15, 2012
Bad..... Just bad....
½ June 9, 2012
I'd give this negative stars if they had it. Horrible acting!! It's worse than that. It's the worst movie ever. I'm thinking that Hell would be having to watch this a second time.
It's about two brothers. After about 20 minutes of commentary in the beginning of the film you already know the ending.
I thought it may be good considering the cast, but if they are showing it on cable at 2:10am ... Enough said

Don't watch this movie!!!!! You've been warned.
½ May 17, 2012
so overstylized it kills the movie
May 15, 2012
This was one of the worst vampire films I've ever see. It had everything you'd expect in a vampire film: Sexy girls, moody lighting and mostly dark, funny but not in a good way, daft characters that are "The One" and rubbish acting, a rave and very shit heavy metal music, even with these elements, it still didn't work. The actors were rubbish, even if the movie had some familiar names and faces, they had no charm nor put any effort into their roles. The production values were poor and yes, even if it was on a low budget they could've done so much more and better. The film had nothing new to offer and ran out of ideas. Bleeding awful.
½ November 28, 2011
Oh dear, don't even bother
November 28, 2011
Hilariously bad. The IMDB reviews are the best thing about it, and the poster is about 30 times better to watch and a better way of spending your time!
October 25, 2011
This will probably suck.....but I still wanna see it. Doh.
October 12, 2011
Not one of the best vampire movies but Vinnie jones makes it worth while watching and Kat Von D is in it total fan think she's hot.
September 3, 2011
Decent Vampire Flick, Which See's Vinnie Jones As A Vampire Only One Man Can Kill. The Film Is A Mix Of Genre's That Don't Work Very Well And Has Very Near No Storyline. Still A Decent Watch Though.
August 18, 2011
I see this preview every time I pop THE WALKING DEAD into the dvd player. Man does it look bad. When you can't sell a bad movie with a trailer your in trouble.
August 3, 2011
The intro needed work. The acting needed WORK. I was bored for the most part, it caught part my attention mid way and eventually I was like please just end so I can just get to bed.. I only watched it to begin with because of Kat Von D. - hahaha no comment on that one. Michael Madsen what the f... even your acting was poor, maybe he was rolling with what he got. Ah well.. DMX what the f... so let down by this film. - hahahaha yeah. Vinnie Jones what the .. ah well no point.
½ June 14, 2011
Ooh. This is not a good movie. It's hard to tell whether they worked very hard on it but had no talent, or made this movie in an afternoon and didn't give two shits. More's the pity if this project was actually somebody's pride and joy; their baby. Watching this was like watching Cleaver, the movie Chris Moltisante made in The Sopranos. It's a big pile of macho drivel with some vampires thrown in there. It doesn't know if it wants to be Underworld or The Fast and the Furious. The dialogue sounds like it was written by someone Googling action movie catchphrases. The storytelling here is terrible: like many movies, it falls into the trap of recreating novelties it's seen in other movies without understanding what made them potent in the first place. Lens flares and flashforwards are all well and good if you use them for a reason. I could have made two good movies out of the budget that they spent here on the car chase alone. I hope I don't see any more blustery movies like this (though I know what a hollow wish that is).
½ May 6, 2011
Just so bad. In the one or two places you can almost fool yourself in to getting it to it, you're quickly taken back out with the ridiculous dialogue, acting and scenarios. Sword fights, one-liners, it's so over the top.
May 1, 2011
Bad. Painfully bad, not even the fun kind of bad. I wanted so much to like it, but the thing is basically unwatchable. Cheese, endless cheese. Why must almost all vampire movies be so awful??